What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragons4me

Juniors
Hindsight is a marvelous thing.... Re J S .. His Team instigated the move.... Wonder how he is feeling now about his prospects ?

We still have targets , and something should be announced soon.

Flanno is no fool.

We know but it's not a good look. Throw in the deafening silence re Twiggy (which one would expect be trumpeted in the media) and even the staunchest supporter can't help wondering WTF is happening.

Old Timer

Coach
On the basis of outlandish / pie in the sky "they are on our radar" media releases some people are already building a protective narrative around Flanagan.

He was billed as the coach who will attract great players from other clubs and now some are saying well it's really for 2025 and ignoring the fact that well credentialed players are moving clubs right now or signing the paperwork for 2025 and well beyond.

Hook copped relentless criticism and much was richly deserved for his bargain basement signings but at least we didn't have to go through the endless annoying speculation around quality players that were never ever coming that supporters are enduring now.

When wooden spooners and the Dogs both with rookie coaches are more attractive to quality players than we are then all the hype (Flanagan has plenty of mates in the media and Hook lucky to have had 1) is all just another smoke screen.

The ways that people find for talking up K F, H S, T E and C A IMO is just another rinse and repeat of so many that came and went before them and I have to admit I have been guilty of backing a few dud's previously but there is just no substitute for signing proven quality spine players.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Last edited: