What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
You're saying they're too young by Anthony Griffin standards.....
Each year the game gets faster, equally the reason why I think there are so many soft tissue injuries these days…
teams with ageing lists are starting to get shown up.
I just don’t want us to become a retirement home.
Holmes out of the names I listed I would be happy with for 3 years, the other two no thanks

maestro1

Bench
I think they need to bank on Taulagi and Tamale, sign POS as an absolute priority and then enjoy the fruits of POS's recruitment and retention skill. Go through a little bit of pain with Tamale and Taulagi in regards to defence, work tirelessly bringing their defence skills up to scratch. Over to you Dean Young.
Come on Flanno, Deano, Ryan Carr, POS and the rest of the off field staff, let's roll the sleeves up and make the Big RedV awesome again.

justadragon

Bench
I think they need to bank on Taulagi and Tamale, sign POS as an absolute priority and then enjoy the fruits of POS's recruitment and retention skill. Go through a little bit of pain with Tamale and Taulagi in regards to defence, work tirelessly bringing their defence skills up to scratch. Over to you Dean Young.
Come on Flanno, Deano, Ryan Carr, POS and the rest of the off field staff, let's roll the sleeves up and make the Big RedV awesome again.
Talagi according to a few posts has taken up his option at Parra for next year.

raydragon

Juniors
Each year the game gets faster, equally the reason why I think there are so many soft tissue injuries these days…
teams with ageing lists are starting to get shown up.
I just don’t want us to become a retirement home.
Holmes out of the names I listed I would be happy with for 3 years, the other two no thanks
Bring back baths babes, it worked then maybe it will work now.

Latest posts