What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

"Bruce Gordon's representative, Andrew Lancaster, is set to become one of the biggest players on the Nine board"

Imagine channel 9 commentators waxing lyrical over every Dragons move? Guest commentators and interviews with past and present players.

Dragons - The new NRL darlings :D

qld redvee

Juniors
The ref tipped the scales in the Dolphins favour. ; )

How was the Hynes professional foul penalty not a sin bin or even a penalty try ? If he doesn't foul the Phins player, that player catches the ball and scores - I mean he was already over the line. Oh....he's an Origin player, well that's ok then.
If the game had gone to a draw and extra time ending in a Sharks win there would have been an uproar.
Kit, the media would have said what a comeback by the gummies from being down 22 nil, fox kept harping on about it most of the night

Slippery Morris

First Grade
What I found strange about this game is that a few times the ref looked like he would blow the whistle but then hesitated and played on. The commentator even mentioned it on a couple of occasions. All by the way would have been against the Sharks and a penalty to the Dolphins. It was as if he thought it was a penalty then realised it was Sharks and let it go.

Last week against the Eels and Dogs, Dogs got a few tries called back to forward passes yet against Saints there were a few tries they scored off blatant forward passes let go.

The game has become so suss these days or the refs are even more inconsistent than ever.

jak

Bench
Good days and a few bad , but it’s good to wake each morning and hear the birds chirping - even if they are only crows .

The bad days are when Ethel complains about having to chop the firewood , good lawd at least I stack it for her ! 😳
please let ethel know from me and the rest of this forum she has every right to complain,poor girl has a lot to put up with.

Dragon David

First Grade
please let ethel know from me and the rest of this forum she has every right to complain,poor girl has a lot to put up with.
Good days and a few bad , but it’s good to wake each morning and hear the birds chirping - even if they are only crows .

The bad days are when Ethel complains about having to chop the firewood , good lawd at least I stack it for her ! 😳
Gawd Gareth you certainly are a hard taskmaster. Poor Ethel chopping up the firewood. Surely you can just buy one of those fan heaters to heat up your house. Just let her do the cleaning, washing and ironing and cooking she would appreciate that :)

Take care of yourself Gareth.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gawd Gareth you certainly are a hard taskmaster. Poor Ethel chopping up the firewood. Surely you can just buy one of those fan heaters to heat up your house. Just let her do the cleaning, washing and ironing and cooking she would appreciate that :)

Take care of yourself Gareth.
I buy a tonne of good firewood - red gum for $250 a load , not bad when compared to the gas bill with both heaters
going , upstairs and down .

So the wood heater is far better with the heat warming both levels of the house . Far cheaper than gas .

I shall my friend and will attempt to make her life more bearable .