What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
Jonah Pezet looking at options outside of Storm....there's a 7 worth looking at
That seems a real surprise to me, but if he is surely one of the better names clubs will have him lined up... wont be a Top4 side.. but like Titans, Knights, Cows, Broncos, Dragons, Dogs come to mind as possible targets...

Im not sure 600k+ for a halfback is something we would have been factoring in though.. its only happening if we commit to getting rid of hunt so we have an empty 7 jersey anyway.. it would be a huge call before we even know if we can land a decent 7. If indeed we can find somewhere for Hunt to go.

Dragon David

First Grade
how much does it suck that we missed him.. sounds like we were so close.. the talent he pulled at the dolphins is crazy.
It sucks a lot TheRev. We just cannot pull anyone that we know that we want and we need and in the end we have to take second or third best. POS knows what he is doing and he has recruited great players for clubs like the Storm, Dolphins, Roosters, Warriors. He is the Guru of Recruitment and we wanted him like we have wanted players but not lucky enough to secure his services. You know the story anyway but I'm just rubbing it in for us sorry sods.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
The problem is someone needs to want to take Hunt at full freight.. we cant be taking a haircut on that one.. and surely hes not gonna agree to go play 9 somewhere?

I think Flanno will get Holmes happy to return but I dunno if we get away with less than full value here.. I know Flanno will try.. perhaps 50k off like the Cook deal..
If hunt is on $950k surely we can put in $200k and use the $750k somewhere else. Seriously the guy is sucking up so much salary cap for so little return.
No leadership, no game management, poor kicking game, petulant attitude…
We will never be a contender until he is gone…but unfortunately I don’t think anyone else is stupid enough to take him from us.

Illusion

Bench
If hunt is on $950k surely we can put in $200k and use the $750k somewhere else. Seriously the guy is sucking up so much salary cap for so little return.
No leadership, no game management, poor kicking game, petulant attitude…
We will never be a contender until he is gone…but unfortunately I don’t think anyone else is stupid enough to take him from us.
They have themselves to blame, Flanno as well , I wanted him gone long before that ....... He is a Clayton's 7 ........

offiah

Juniors
Who'd we have instead if we dashed him? Flanno at 7 and Marshke at 6? We can get rid of him when there's someone better to replace him with, but there isn't.