What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
My guess is that we still have $1m to play with plus if the below 4 players do move on / released then another $1.5m which would be total $2.5m for 2025 we can use minimum.

IN?
cook
DSaf
Holmes
Prop no2

OUT?
Bird
Lawrie
Fafita
Rava

Murfy

Juniors
If you add Holmes, Saifiti, Horsburgh along with Cook to our team for next year we are immediately a better team. 1 current Origin player and 3 that have played origin in their past. Saifiti and Horsborugh both still young enough where they could get back into that arena

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
We have been set to pounce for most of the year…yet moving like a slow fat cat we tend to miss our prey each time…
Yesterday showed we are 4-5 key players away from being a contender.
If we could add;
Schuster, Holmes, horsburgh, Saifiti would be a start.
I would then flick Hunt for Brodie Croft or Lachie Lam.
Then move on lawrie, Ravalawa and Bird.
The deck of cards needs to be reshuffled

Dragon David

First Grade
We have been set to pounce for most of the year…yet moving like a slow fat cat we tend to miss our prey each time…
Yesterday showed we are 4-5 key players away from being a contender.
If we could add;
Schuster, Holmes, horsburgh, Saifiti would be a start.
I would then flick Hunt for Brodie Croft or Lachie Lam.
Then move on lawrie, Ravalawa and Bird.
The deck of cards needs to be reshuffled
Yes, we need a clean out of several players and the signatures of some better players and the sooner the better.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Weidler is saying that Bird asked for permission. That might suggest he has some options after all. Promising
I expect Flanno has had chat with him and he now knows he is not in future plans for 2025 and beyond. Lawrie will be next.
My hope of hopes is Hunt is the final domino, as his dollars are needed for the rebuild.
There would have been a fair amount of discussion about Hunts game yesterday amongst the old boys, hopefully enough to make an impact.

Latest posts