What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

denis preston

First Grade
Haran and Millward got their jobs through Nepotism and are unqualified to hold such an important position. They've been stinking it up for a decade and all those unqualified, shit decisions have come home to roost. Your recruiter/retention is as important as getting the right coach. Actually, I think it is more important. Look at the Roosters, Robinson is yet to convince me that he is a good coach. His recruitment and retention guys are amazing, yet Robbo keeps under achieving. With the squad he has every year, he should hardly lose a game.
Agree wholeheartedly.

I’ve got word that we have come to an agreement with the Knights in regards to Daniel Saifiti and that he has signed for 2 yrs announcement imminent

Also heard that we have signed Valentine Holmes and are just confirming minor details in regards to how much Cowboys chip in , looking like a 3 year deal

Flanno and Holmes have been talking for a long while about this
RIG,
I enjoy nearly all of your posts.
Really hoping this one is on the money, and these signings are officially announced soon.

possm

Coach
Well , now that we have lost him…. He is worst than Sloan as a defender , Has feet for hands and way too much money… o well worth a try !
We let Lomax go early, still had 2 seasons to go. Why didn't we make rhe recruitment of Blaxe a condition of the release of Lomax?

Latest posts