What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

denis preston

First Grade
Haran and Millward got their jobs through Nepotism and are unqualified to hold such an important position. They've been stinking it up for a decade and all those unqualified, shit decisions have come home to roost. Your recruiter/retention is as important as getting the right coach. Actually, I think it is more important. Look at the Roosters, Robinson is yet to convince me that he is a good coach. His recruitment and retention guys are amazing, yet Robbo keeps under achieving. With the squad he has every year, he should hardly lose a game.
Agree wholeheartedly.

I’ve got word that we have come to an agreement with the Knights in regards to Daniel Saifiti and that he has signed for 2 yrs announcement imminent

Also heard that we have signed Valentine Holmes and are just confirming minor details in regards to how much Cowboys chip in , looking like a 3 year deal

Flanno and Holmes have been talking for a long while about this
RIG,
I enjoy nearly all of your posts.
Really hoping this one is on the money, and these signings are officially announced soon.

justadragon

Bench
The Talagi deal is as much a slap in the face for Parra as it it for us, probably worse. They had his whole career mapped out, a local junior, but here we go again with player managers pushing the point and send him to a club that has won 3 GF's in a row and possibly 4. There was no way the Dragons or any other club, maybe rorters or Melb ever stood a chance. It was a pipe dream for us. On a personal note even if we got him we dont have the players that would support him and make him shine like the Panthers would have. Lets just stick to our juniors and provide them every opportunity to excel before these new clubs come knocking. My final point point F%$K Talagi, F%$K pos and F%$K everyone else that used us as leverage. Haran, you and Millward need a good hard look at yourselves, do us all a favour and F%$K off and dont let the door hit you on the arse on your way out !!!

redVinme

Bench
We will have kids like Talagi in 2yrs.. Wanting first grade faster or bigger pay etc.. It sux for the eels but tbf they r the ones who went and poached lomax.. So I was stoked to see them and ryles lose one.

As long as get Holmes it's fine, if we miss both it'll be a major fail.
We already had it this year with Tamale. Couldn't tackle but already wanted 1st grade so took off on our investment time. That's why they have to get this lot right. Holmes and DS are seasoned pros and we need more of that for these juniors and ongoing team growth. Plus they all talk so maybe they can convince a mate or two to come over.

SAP58

Juniors
I think we should be investing in King-Togia, This kids is going to be something special. Stop chasing other future start and back this kid
His name is on the extended reserves bench this week, maybe Flanno agrees with you & thinks its time to give him some time with the big boys before the end of the season.

SAP58

Juniors
We will have kids like Talagi in 2yrs.. Wanting first grade faster or bigger pay etc.. It sux for the eels but tbf they r the ones who went and poached lomax.. So I was stoked to see them and ryles lose one.

As long as get Holmes it's fine, if we miss both it'll be a major fail.
I agree, I think Holmes kept his place opposite swamp park so an easy transition I hope.

Latest posts