What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gardenia

Juniors
Yeh sack Ryles
Can’t keep his own players snd get deals done
Sound familiar?
People on here were peeved when we missed him quoting that he did not want us because he could run his own shop elsewhere as we are a basket case (which we were) and was the next big Ciraldo in waiting.
ha.. he is now at another basket case club excerpt has better halves for now to build around
And one of our best players for less money which completely sucks eggs

TheRev

First Grade
I'm opting for Big Rigs narrative.. far more appealing.. the reasons he comes to us:

o We give him that 3yrs which he wont get if he stays, or if he goes to the Rorters.
o We're also going to pay him more during that 3yrs than a big name club.
o Flanno has the relationship already, best-mates.
o Val has his choice of position.. probably fullback.
o Val can get back to living in the shire where he has probably wanted to get back too anyway.
o He has a new ambrose partner with an all round top bloke.

As you can see, its a slam-dunk case, im happy to write this up and stick it in an email to his manager if there is any more confusion.

saintmar

Juniors
I knew we were not getting Talagi - it was taking too long. Moses, his manager, is very cunning from what I have heard. Penrith kept it very quiet. It just hurts that Lomax is leaving us for a basket case of a club that can't even keep their best junior for less money.
I doubt we were even realistically in the conversation but our recruitment staff really do need to be shown the door.
Yep see ya Flano

Wolfgang90

Juniors
It could also be a ploy from Holmes manager to put pressure on the Cowboys to extend him. Apparently the hammer wants to head to the cowboys too.

We could be Holmes fallback option depending on the Hammer situation. It makes sense why the Dolphins went after Talagi because they've got a strong feeling the Hammer will leave.

I will not believe anything until I see the dragons official statement.

nrlnrl

First Grade
huge news thx mate.. if we can nail down Val, we have 2 semi-marquees for 2025 (not including Hunt).. its huge for us..

Once those 2 pegs are nailed in.. we can look at a couple more off the back..
Surely we’re due for a good old-fashioned Friday announcement?

Latest posts