What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

I’ve got a photo of Frank presenting me with a trophy when I was a youngster.
Can remember him being such a nice guy to everyone.
The best news is Frank Hyde will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, joining Ray Warren and a few others from the media.
From all reports a handy footballer in his younger days, and then a great career as a commentator.

The most infuriating aspect of modern rugby league 'journalism' is the requirement for an interviewer to ask an unnecessarily long question - essentially framing every aspect of a game or other scenario before finally allowing the interviewee to answer.

"So how did it feel to win out there today (the point at which they should stop), given the lead up to the game, when your Dad got arrested for DUI, your dog ran away, McDonalds cancelled the Texas BBQ burger, the unusual rash in your crotch was reported to be something other than an allergic reaction to chlorine in the spa bath, and your daily horoscope said that with the moon in Uranus you might feel a need to try a new hobby..."
“Credit to the boys”

possm

Coach
We need Saifiti as a matter of urgency.
Holmes would be a great replacement for Lomax.
Horsburgh would be a good fit giving us come mongrel.

TheRev

First Grade
I think its Safiti 'or' Horsburgh for now atleast.. I think Flanno wanted to point that out publically to give him a leg up in negotiations.. but if he has a strong preference for Horsburgh.. maybe thats the one he will focus on.. but again he needs the Raiders to stump up plenty.. its not as easy as the Holmes one where I assume we will pay full freight.

dungay dragon

Juniors
I think its Safiti 'or' Horsburgh for now atleast.. I think Flanno wanted to point that out publically to give him a leg up in negotiations.. but if he has a strong preference for Horsburgh.. maybe thats the one he will focus on.. but again he needs the Raiders to stump up plenty.. its not as easy as the Holmes one where I assume we will pay full freight.
Corey H on 575 per season , so i assume we are hoping Raiders will chip in say 100/150 , ?? good buy at that ...

dungay dragon

Juniors
Michael Carryanes is reporting that Shane Flanagan has met with Valentine Holmes in Townsville

Also in the report it stated we are in advanced talks with Corey Horsburgh

But talks with Daniel Saifiti have stalled at the moment
BR Safiti app on crazy money around 800k per season
obv knights only prepared to chip in very little
CH or RCG better value

qld redvee

Juniors
Corey H on 575 per season , so i assume we are hoping Raiders will chip in say 100/150 , ?? good buy at that ...
Dd doubt Canberra will chip in as corey requested the release
Newcastle have told saifiti he can look around so they will chip in, depends how desperate they need to move him on as too how much we can get off his contract