What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

TheRev

First Grade
Tamale is a maybe.. definitely something in his strong ball-running ability.. hes cut out a lot of the dumb errors and breaking the line more regularly.. his hands on the weekend was unbelievably bad.. but I dont recall them being that bad before that game.. he doesnt have a lot of acceleration though.. he's one of those guys who doesnt quite fit into the 1, 2 or 3 jersey.. a bit like Lomax tbh... even though I know hes had a huge year..

He's a maybe.. its just a matter of expectations and price for a 19yr old rookie.. hes not Talagi let me say that... we might regret it but there are other 19yr old wingers in our system that might be the better prospects and I reckon we might see in cup next year at some point.. there is a lot of opportunity if Lomax and Ravalawa both go.

Very interesting to see what happens to Rava too now.

We can't sign anyone major firstly.
We have him locked up for years to come if we wish.
Yes, he struggles to read play but on the flip side has done a lot to improve over the years in regard to high balls and handling.
At times he is our most potent winger.
I just wonder if he comes back into the fold.

I might see more upside to Mat F but not Tuipolotu who admittedly hasn't done a lot wrong. We also would have been better of hanging onto Moga.

All that aside to, we need more speed than any of the above.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Why did we let Lomax go with nothing in return?!?!?!

Yes we saved $800K+ a year but who cares when you can't sign anyone (apart from rejects and has beens).
No arguments from me about Lomax GM- he's still at the club and so we probably won't know the real reason (s) he left until he retires and there's a bio or an autobio in ten years time- and that may not happen anyway. I fear that Flanno may, like Hook, have his non-performing favourites (eg Max Feagai who was towelled up by another opponent- this time Xerri- on Saturday night) and that the likes of Tamale and Finau won't be given a chance.

Last edited:

TruSaint

Referee

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
No arguments from me about Lomax GM- he's still at the club and so we probably won't know the real reason (s) he left until he retires and there's a bio or an autobio in ten years time- and that may not happen anyway. I fear that Flanno may, like Hook, have his non-performing favourites (eg Max Feagai who was towelled up by another opponent- this time Xerri- on Saturday night) and that the likes of Tamale and Finau won't be given a chance.
Max has been fine. Better than Bird. Definitely didn't get towelled up by Xerri

Dragon David

First Grade
Very interesting to see what happens to Rava too now.

We can't sign anyone major firstly.
We have him locked up for years to come if we wish.
Yes, he struggles to read play but on the flip side has done a lot to improve over the years in regard to high balls and handling.
At times he is our most potent winger.
I just wonder if he comes back into the fold.

I might see more upside to Mat F but not Tuipolotu who admittedly hasn't done a lot wrong. We also would have been better of hanging onto Moga.

All that aside to, we need more speed than any of the above.
Yes, definitely more speed and then some.

Latest posts