What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Still favoured for the Horsborough signature , although the dogs are in the mix
The Safiti interest is fading , as the knights wont negotiate on transfer fee
I’m ok with that. Saifiti a bit of a plodder these days. I would prefer RCG or Horsburgh.
RCG made 160mtres against the Panthers in 55mins. Still has a good motor and suits our needs. Although likely to now go to Cowboys with Val leaving.
Horsburgh needs to sort his head out.
My outside chance I still think Schuster may make an appearance also, playing 6 with Kyle at 7, with Hunt not extending beyond 2025.
Schuster initially on minimal 1 year in 2025 to prove he can get back to peak fitness then take some of the hunt wage if proven in 2026. Worth a punt

justadragon

Bench
The big rumour of the day isn't a rumour anymore. Dragon David has quit following the NRL. No more from now.

All the best guys. Take care of yourselves and your families. I have had enough of his total bullshit.
Dave, what are you doing ???? This forum is part of your everyday life, we are Dragons fans, and we stand united no matter what crap is thrown at us, we will breathe fire again, come back and be part of the resurgence.

justadragon

Bench
BREAKING NEWS
Val Holmes signs with Dragons 3 years 2,5 ml
Finally something
more to come
I dont really know what to think about this one, he wanted to stay at the cows, his manager went to the Roosters, and when things have fallen over he comes to the Dragons. Does this indicate he wanted to come to the Dragons to be part of something special that may be building or oh shit, I better take the money when I can because no other club is offering it. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and he comes with the attitude that we so desperately need. I watched Staggs smoke him on the weekend, anyway if it happens welcome to the club mate, we desperately need you at your best.

SGMax

Juniors
The big rumour of the day isn't a rumour anymore. Dragon David has quit following the NRL. No more from now.

All the best guys. Take care of yourselves and your families. I have had enough of his total bullshit.
I sort of understand how you feel.
I was starting to feel the same way after last night's ridiculous judiciary hearing.
Somebody forces their nose into your mouth what are you supposed to do, open wider.
If it had been a storm or panther player, completely different result.
I am just hanging on by a thread for now.
NRL is treating us like chumps, stringing us along but not giving us any chance for success.

since77

Juniors
I dont really know what to think about this one, he wanted to stay at the cows, his manager went to the Roosters, and when things have fallen over he comes to the Dragons. Does this indicate he wanted to come to the Dragons to be part of something special that may be building or oh shit, I better take the money when I can because no other club is offering it. Anyway, I hope I'm wrong and he comes with the attitude that we so desperately need. I watched Staggs smoke him on the weekend, anyway if it happens welcome to the club mate, we desperately need you at your best.
I think its best to take all the stories that float around with a huge grain of salt. Most of time its gossip column "journalists" at best guessing and at worst just making crap up. It always makes me laugh how various people on this forum (and I'm not saying this is you by the way justa) go into meltdown when some "journalist" puts out an article that delivers supposedly bad news. Then a day or two later, like in this case it seems, its clear those "journalists" were talking out of their asses.

Latest posts