What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dungay dragon

Juniors
I think Alexander meant that if the salary cap did not exists Penrith can win 10 in a row, not that they are better than the Saints teams of 56-66 and I agree with him. Penrith are awesome and it is sad that they have to lose players they brought up to grade like Stephen Crichton, Lenui, Luai, Kikau, Korosai, Fisher-Harris. If they had no cap on juniors then all teams will follow Penrith and produce their own, instead we have teams taking all their gun players. Salary cap is a joke.
This..well said

dungay dragon

Juniors
Hi Guys

I started my goodbye on the Rumours thread so I think the best thing for me to do is try and rekindle my love of this Forum by posting my return on this thread. The two day cooling off period has finished.

Well you all could see how frustrated I was mainly because the bloomin' judiciary was so harsh with Kyle's biting charge and the person who caused it got off Scott free. I still am not happy with the outcome and of course it is bleeding obvious that Kyle would be very unhappy as well but now that the decision was made that is the end of it and we can now look forward to better things happening at the club and to see how the team will go in the remaining games with a "new" 5/8th.

I am sorry that I might have upset you lot and I am so appreciative of your comments. They truly touched my heart and how could I not do anything else but resume my seat in this great Forum.

Good things are happening and the future will be brighter for the Dragons. 2024 so far has been quite successful and given who we have playing for us, we have done quite OK.

New signings for us to look forward to and the New Year year will be a greater one for us.

Cheers All.

Now I can "like, wow, laugh and make comments" on the posts that you have all made since I got lost in disappointment land.
Welcome Back DD
the flood gates have opened in your brief abscence
Some smart manouvering from Flanno.....
Val officially signed up..
Dangling the carrot in front of 3 props ..Corey , RCG and Dan
Then name dropping with Gutho , making them all a bit edgy , esp the managers who have being trying to play hard ball , with one of the best....
Hearing one will "arrive" within 48 hours ..RCG warming into favouritism ..

Dragon David

First Grade
Welcome Back DD
the flood gates have opened in your brief abscence
Some smart manouvering from Flanno.....
Val officially signed up..
Dangling the carrot in front of 3 props ..Corey , RCG and Dan
Then name dropping with Gutho , making them all a bit edgy , esp the managers who have being trying to play hard ball , with one of the best....
Hearing one will "arrive" within 48 hours ..RCG warming into favouritism ..
Good news Dungay. We are on our way to better things. We should never lose hope as in the end things will work out for the better. Cheers mate!

Illusion

Bench
Hi Guys

I started my goodbye on the Rumours thread so I think the best thing for me to do is try and rekindle my love of this Forum by posting my return on this thread. The two day cooling off period has finished.

Well you all could see how frustrated I was mainly because the bloomin' judiciary was so harsh with Kyle's biting charge and the person who caused it got off Scott free. I still am not happy with the outcome and of course it is bleeding obvious that Kyle would be very unhappy as well but now that the decision was made that is the end of it and we can now look forward to better things happening at the club and to see how the team will go in the remaining games with a "new" 5/8th.

I am sorry that I might have upset you lot and I am so appreciative of your comments. They truly touched my heart and how could I not do anything else but resume my seat in this great Forum.

Good things are happening and the future will be brighter for the Dragons. 2024 so far has been quite successful and given who we have playing for us, we have done quite OK.

New signings for us to look forward to and the New Year year will be a greater one for us.

Cheers All.

Now I can "like, wow, laugh and make comments" on the posts that you have all made since I got lost in disappointment land.
Stay with us old mate , things will turn its happening ......... We are better off at this stage than last year, all I want now is for Hunt to disappear and we get a real captain and 7 .........

redv13

Bench
Hi Guys

Cheers All.

That’s the spirit mate, welcome back DD