What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Old Timer

Coach
OT, I overheard an old bloke complaining that they had approved top dollar housing over part of the Wanda sand hills. That can’t be right, surely?
Not sure, one would hope not but anything could happen these days.

As they took the sand out they took shitty fill from all over Sydney and filled the holes where the sand used to be.

A few tragic deaths took place with people sliding down into the water that congregated over the pits.

The following should bring back a few memories for the older brigade.

f**k those Wobbegong arseholes for polluting the place further as if it wasn't bad enough with the refinery, carbon black factory and treatment works.

Your very good source like mine should of mentioned if not already he wants to come here
This is all so up in the air. First we are told Flanagan is going full on to snare him, then that he is not accepting a two year offer, wants three. Then our coach says that RCG has not actually said he wants to come here while another rag comes out and says that we have yet to approach him.:rolleyes:

Gardenia

Bench
Doesnt rly matter what we think.. hes clearly one of our targets.

If we haven't landed RCG and the dogs have him.. its between Saifiti and Horse.... and its probably down to money, but, it will put more power back in the sellers hands... so im not sure how fixed Flanno is on price.
Depends how much clubs are going to put in. Flanno I have heard will not pay a cent more then what he has to pay,

Latest posts