What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

SnowDragon

Juniors
RCG may be a good mentor for the young guys, and a fill in until the younger guys are fully ready. As long as we don’t stifle or block those younger guys. Resigning Couchmen is a higher priority, but I believe we can do both and find the perfect harmony in signings and retention

possm

Coach
Saints need a good blend of youth and experience and so I'll give Sloan one more off-season to come up to speed:

1. Sloan
2. Tuipulotu
3. Suli

4. Holmes
5. Allan

6. Flannigan
7. Whishart
8. RCG
9. Cook

10. F Molo
11. Leilua
12. SuA

13. Saifiti

14. Liddle
15. T Couchman
16. De Belin
17. R Couchman

Last edited:

justadragon

Bench
so now we have Politis travelling to Qld to meet with Walker's family. No doubt now they will all have a condo on the gold coast, new cars etc, but we will hear that Walker decided to stay at the rorters for less money because he loves the club. I would just love for a club to offer Walker 1.8 million per season and watch what happens.

Mojo

Bench
so now we have Politis travelling to Qld to meet with Walker's family. No doubt now they will all have a condo on the gold coast, new cars etc, but we will hear that Walker decided to stay at the rorters for less money because he loves the club. I would just love for a club to offer Walker 1.8 million per season and watch what happens.
Let the wankers go for it. Pride goeth before a fall.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Obviously we have gone all in with RCG and are confident of landing him
Might explain why we havent chased harder for Hunt and Horsborough
Being reported Tigers chasing Hunt (sharks) and Corey (raiders) along with J Bird

Obviously we have gone all in with RCG and are confident of landing him
Might explain why we havent chased harder for Hunt and Horsborough
Being reported Tigers chasing Hunt (sharks) and Corey (raiders) along with J Bird
Chammas on Triple M earlier today said that while the Dragons have offered a formal 2 year deal to RCG, the sticking point still seems to be the player wanting a 3 year deal.
One noticeable thing in his report was he only mentioned the Dragons as the club persuing RCG.