What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

qld redvee

Juniors
Joe Gould Brisbane Rugby League reporter has mentioned that we are after Kobe Hetherington who has been granted permission to leave the Broncos in 2025
I don't think he would strengthen us that much, and we don't need him blocking the coachman's. Maybe if rfm was moving on for a like for like but for me no

TheRev

Coach
is Hetherington any good? 25yrs old, 95kg, 7.6m per run.. does seem very similar to couchmans, a few years in front but yeah dunno bout that one. We also have Stewart and Latu coming through as young Locks.. tbf hes 4 or 6 yrs in front of all those guys.. so as a short contract.. instead of Eisenhuth.. maybe.. but I thought we wanted a 2nd big boy.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Yeah as a value middle he is a goer in defence but he seems an unlikely signing for our squad to improve significantly

he has to look like the heaviest 95kg forward I have seen. Seems more like 100kg minimum and could be a handy lock and bench prop.

Same weight as Matt Feagai ?

Same weight as Zac Lomax?

same weight as Victor Radley?

hmmm

Biglance

Bench
Following on from Buzz on 360 last night , with the words on hunt
"if an offer was made for him right now , they would let him go "
That is of course providing Flanno can arrange to bring Wishy back home
Dont be surprised if the Chooks make some discreet inquiries for BH or even Reynolds , with Sam Walker out for the next 12 months... Chooks looking to plug the gap with Keary leaving and Sandon Smith not quite ready ...
There is a real blue bubbling away at the Broncs inv the Walters family against Reynolds and others over criticism aimed at the Coach on MMM Brisbane
Add Wishy to RCG or Thompson and or Gutho and we are certainly heading in the right direction
Think about it..BH is desperate to head back to QLD but if given the opportunity to play in a possible 2025 GF (chooks) it may change his thinking .
All the dominoes could fall into place here
Not as crazy as it sounds
That's all bullshit imo what buzz said, two weeks ago they reported the dolphins came knocking and we said no thanks