What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

SAP58

Juniors
Everyone's kicking game is better than ours SAP...my mind goes back a few months ago when we played The Knights at their home ground...it was pissing down and my wife and I had travelled in atrocious conditions to support our blokes,,,,the field was soaked and in particular under the goal post that we were defending poor Sloan had a nightmare trying to gather the balls that Hastings had grubbered with great success.........as a result they scored 2 tries.....I said that's ok Hunt will do likewise in the 2nd half......but you guessed it not one ...everyone was put in the air....it convinced me then that the bloke had no idea ....and nothings changed to date
Unfortunately I remember that as well !

Everyone's kicking game is better than ours SAP...my mind goes back a few months ago when we played The Knights at their home ground...it was pissing down and my wife and I had travelled in atrocious conditions to support our blokes,,,,the field was soaked and in particular under the goal post that we were defending poor Sloan had a nightmare trying to gather the balls that Hastings had grubbered with great success.........as a result they scored 2 tries.....I said that's ok Hunt will do likewise in the 2nd half......but you guessed it not one ...everyone was put in the air....it convinced me then that the bloke had no idea ....and nothings changed to date
Hunt’s kicking game is ok when we are going forward rapidly. Some of his kicks to the corner this year have been first class and at times Lomax has made him look good with efforts like yesterday. The way we started yesterday, no one could wrong and hunt’s short kicks were on song as they often are when we have the opposition reeling.

As soon the life dropped out of us yesterday Hunt’s inability was put in the spot light. Some of the most harmless, hapless bombs I’ve seen in a match and we were done. Once upon a time he could kick us out trouble once or twice but it looks like a player who has zero interest/ skill set.

We didn’t learn anything yesterday. We were reminded how quickly our pack can stop moving forward and we saw our leaderless we our from our chief playmaker.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Hunt’s kicking game is ok when we are going forward rapidly. Some of his kicks to the corner this year have been first class and at times Lomax has made him look good with efforts like yesterday. The way we started yesterday, no one could wrong and hunt’s short kicks were on song as they often are when we have the opposition reeling.

As soon the life dropped out of us yesterday Hunt’s inability was put in the spot light. Some of the most harmless, hapless bombs I’ve seen in a match and we were done. Once upon a time he could kick us out trouble once or twice but it looks like a player who has zero interest/ skill set.

We didn’t learn anything yesterday. We were reminded how quickly our pack can stop moving forward and we saw our leaderless we our from our chief playmaker.
Yes I agree when he puts good bombs up and Lomax makes them look better they are ok....but when the tide turns his kicks in general play are most of the time rubbish.....how many times do you see the opposition wingers or fullbacks not have to move 1 metre to gather them in......and the bloody annoying feature of that is he just does it over and over and over

Latest posts