What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
f**k JAC he is a proven liar and will do nothing to enhance the already poor culture and commitment that so badly needs repair.
A blatant liar. Gus knows it, we all know it, the whole of the NRL know it. Without his bullshit, he could help us but he is loaded with the stuff and will bring the wrong lines with him, like "I'm a good guy, trust me". Oh Yeah.

TheRev

Coach
I'd welcome any speed and quality into our squad, but wing is the bottom of the list.. im alright with our wing depth CTui/SFinau and Feagai/Allan as backup.. we might see kids like Kirk & Williams floating around in NSW Cup also.

The question is where Holmes is playing.. centre or fullback.. whichever one hes not playing is going to have sketchy coverage... centre in particular is in trouble with max/tamale/bird/lomax all moving on.

Essentially Mat Feagai & Allan are our only depth coverage for Wing, Centre & Fullback.. oh dear..

The only centre junior is Buchanan who is a few years off.. Johnson in NSW Cup might do a job.. but im not sure how serious we are about him.. he doesnt have a contract either... but we need atleast 1 more bloke to come in, and it cant be a wing exclusive buy like JAC.

Last edited:

Carrera28

Juniors
I don't mind us signing JAC for two years with a two year option in our favour.

BUT.........

He must have ultra strict performance clauses similar to Dugan, his salary must be performance related and he has to agree that if he damages the Dragon's brand he is sacked with no payout. The only time Dugan behaved semi reasonably in his career was his four years with us because he knew he he could be sacked.

I think Flanno would be good for JAC in terms of his developing him as a human being.

But it depends whether Flanno wants to risk JAC's bad behaviour impacted Valentine Holmes' performance which is important for our 2025 plans.

qld redvee

Juniors
I don't mind us signing JAC for two years with a two year option in our favour.

BUT.........

He must have ultra strict performance clauses similar to Dugan, his salary must be performance related and he has to agree that if he damages the Dragon's brand he is sacked with no payout. The only time Dugan behaved semi reasonably in his career was his four years with us because he knew he he could be sacked.

I think Flanno would be good for JAC in terms of his developing him as a human being.

But it depends whether Flanno wants to risk JAC's bad behaviour impacted Valentine Holmes' performance which is important for our 2025 plans.
did flanno have anything to do with JAC when he was at cronulla ( before tigers storm)