What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Yep, the forwards were the ones who made him throw two awful passes to Nikora that ended in turnovers, show zero desperation to get to a loose ball that Turuva ends up hitting dead (before bunker found Hynes knocked on) at a crucial time in the game, show poor pass selection all night long, as well as rush up out of the line in defence and create space for Penrith on the outside. His kicking was awful too.

Hynes just isn't a half, and to an extent I feel bad that he gets so heavily criticised because he's deadset playing out of position. He's a fullback. At the same time, he's a million dollar halfback (in their team) and needs to be able to take criticism, which he's proven also incapable of doing, because his performances drop significantly at the slightest hint of analysis of his performances as a halfback. Another trait that proves he's not a half, he cannot take criticism. He's not the first expensive halfback to cop it from the media and fans, he's just simply not resilient enough in that sense to take it and improve.
With all his faults it has left me wondering whether or not our man Hunt has been giving him some tips on the side ? 🤔

Jubilee

Juniors
Sharks season over Flanno talking with 1 or 2 sharks boys November 1 .
Okay, I'll bite. If Saints went for Trindall - and that contract would be from the start of 2025 - how many years would Flanno offer him? And bear in mind, Flanno brought Matt Moylan to Cronulla in 2018 for five years (I think.)

TheRev

Coach
I'd be happy for between 3to4 years for Trindall, essentially we have to bet on someone.. tbh I dont care if its someone else.. he just seems like hes due for a big payday (hence possible to dislodge) and he would live nearby.. has done his apprentiship.. seems as good as any.. be surprised if he leaves the Sharks though.. and I certainly couldnt see them letting him go.. that said.. 500k missed in 2025 might be a good incentive for him to agitate.

I think we will go after Wishart too from Nov 1, but the journos said it was a club option in 2026.. not a player option as was initially reported.. but again.. another guy being paid 400k unders..

Someone like LKT/Reed/Hammoud might come through as a 6 in future years.. Reed can play both with an idea to taking the 7 later on (like moses did), but we need that rock @7 to build around.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Okay, I'll bite. If Saints went for Trindall - and that contract would be from the start of 2025 - how many years would Flanno offer him? And bear in mind, Flanno brought Matt Moylan to Cronulla in 2018 for five years (I think.)
He's under contact for 2025, we would try to get him for 2025, but why would they let him go? He's on $300,000.

Latest posts