What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Biglance

Bench
Faalago? Has a lot to learn in defence, he isnt afraid of contact though, he hits hard.. but we would have to re-live a lot of the Sloan pain all over again...

However.. the kid is almost untacklable when he runs.. absolute excitement machine.. I dont think Flanno will chase him though.. but if hes on the market due to Wishart/Papa staying.. maybe..

I dont rly care anymore, I just want more talent and to spend our cap..I do think the Gutho rumour makes more sense in terms of a Flanno defensively minded signing.. but he or parra might not be interested...... Faalago probably isnt either.. unfortunately its like that for us.. we chase lots of guys we want.. but we cant get em.. we may end up with plan J... but atleast its a plan.
I would be very happy with gutho, leadership, fixes a lot of effort areas for us, helps develop Sloan

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
I would be very happy with gutho, leadership, fixes a lot of effort areas for us, helps develop Sloan
Gutho would be a good signing, as you said helps Sloan learn, especially the little 1%, Sloan hasn't had anyone to learn from or not had any competition, Ramsey medical issues and Allen injury, never had any pressure on him, the only thing that Sloan has over Gutho is pace..

Dragons4me

Juniors
Yes and Sorenson knew he stuffed it and ALL the commentators realised it, there was a long uncomfortable pause, and then changed the subject. I can't believe that not one of the commentators questioned it. The whole incident smacked of "Nothing to see here" move along.
Exactly. I thought so too!

Dragons4me

Juniors
On a different note.....is anybody experiencing an annoying new thing on this sight that when you click on the "St George" link/button or some of the other links, you open up ads. I know that we need ads to fund the sight, but this is probably one of the more annoying ways to introduce ads.
Yes it's an absolute pain in the ass!

Latest posts