What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

jak

Bench
You ‘ orrible beggar ! I need to hide the straw broom from her when she is in a foul mood , I am blamed for just about everything as it is . If she ever got her hands on your little gift she would give me a good thrashing . 🤕
the young lady deserves a little payback, plus my old girl can't find her length of 2x4 anywhere.

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Hahaha what a croc.

As it stands I would have
1. Sloan
2. Tui
3. Suli
4. Holmes
5. Finau
6. KF
7. (c)unt
8. Molo
9. Cook
10. De Belin
11 Luc
12. Sua
13. T. Couch
14. Liddle
15. Sele
16. R couch
17. Fifita/LPT (little minutes like BMM was used)
Interested what people see as Corey Allan’s role. If Gutherson a non event then perhaps the backup for Sloan. Otherwise don’t see him as a 14 given we now have two 9’s in Cook and Lids.

maestro1

Bench
Interested what people see as Corey Allan’s role. If Gutherson a non event then perhaps the backup for Sloan. Otherwise don’t see him as a 14 given we now have two 9’s in Cook and Lids.
Corey Allen played wing and centres for the Roosters and played particularly well in the centres. In the losing Semi in 2023 against the Storm, he was probably their best that night.

Jubilee

Juniors
Centre, wing, fullback. Only 25 y.o.. There is not much video on him and the stats on his dimensions are inconsistent between sites but he is a fair size, and what video I have seen looks good.He has played finals for two clubs and SOO fullback for a winning side. Only one major jnjury. 63 first grade games. He looked good in pre-season before he was injured and it sounded like he was Flanno's first choice for fullback.

I am optimistic that he will be a good backup and put pressure on fullback and wing.

Gardenia

Bench
No use jumping to conclusions. As BLM01 has said, nothing can be confirmed until 1 Nov and then there is the 10 day cooling off if applicable. Some players have been approached by Flanno and maybe his "aides" but that is all that can be done I suppose until that crucial date.

I guess now that Flanno has started talks with both JAC and Gutho, it will get things rolling and as soon as 1 Nov arrives, it will be pen to paper. So timing is the thing.
Sounds good. Only thing is these Managers are quite troublesome. Who will most likely want to test value on the open market and generally play games.

Jubilee

Juniors
Sounds good. Only thing is these Managers are quite troublesome. Who will most likely want to test value on the open market and generally play games.
A club would gave to have spots open for them. Who else is looking for a fullback and winger for 2025? I am guessing we gave a good hand here.

Gareth67

First Grade
Broncos would have been all over him if Walters was still there. They still may be interested and move Reynolds on
I know whom I would prefer of the two and his initials are A. R. , but I am sure that that Maguire had a chat to him only last week to give him an assurance that he is a big part of the the Broncos plans for next season - damn shame .

Latest posts