What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
But he has bought a property in Nthn NSW. I’d expect Gold Coast, Brissy tops.
I believe you are allowed to rent properties out and you don’t have to live in them and can move in later.

Remember when Lockyer bought that house at Bexley?

I’m not sure he’s ever lived in it.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
BIG UPDATE

I’m being told that the only club interested in Ben Hunt is the Bulldogs and that the Dragons will be open for a swap with Josh Addo Carr
Very interesting.

Very, very interesting.

There’s cap space and a need filled in that deal. I don’t know if they handicap themselves out the Leo Thompson talks with that though, unless Leo is for 26?

Take Atkins or Trindall from Cronulla asap, also possibly use cap space to pay Laurie out.

Just spitballing.

We have got to do our due diligence on Doueihi and have a thorough medical done on him before signing him if we are planning to get him.
Don't think we will have to worry about that David.
Whenever an article says a club is "considering" talking to a player, it is generally a fairly baseless story.
The Atkinson rumour makes more sense and has a lot more legs to it.

Trifili13

Juniors
Lawrie has always been a reserve grader and that's probably being harsh to reserve graders. No chance at all he'll get better. He's got one level and that's bog average. Whoever re-signed him last time around should be ashamed of themselves.
'Bog average', that's 2 levels. I'd say he is more bog than average.

Wolfgang90

Juniors
WHAT I HAVE HEARD

- Dragons met with Josh Addo Carr on Monday, club wants him to take paycut over Atleast 100k taking him to 450k per year , he is reportedly ok with that ideas due to wanting a fresh start

- Club also met with Clint Gutherson discussions are centered around 2026 but May move to 2025 depending on the Ben Hunt situation

- He said Adam Doueihi was just a name floated and nothing serious with that yet

- Also said we have been advanced talks with Daniel Atkinson, final decision is whether it will be for 25 or 26 ( again depending on Hunt )

- Hunt will only go to a QLD team , Dragons will only release for 25 if a player swap can be done ( club wants a forward )

- Matt Lodge is signed pending announcement

- Leigh Leopards are interested in Ravalawa club initially wanted Maika Sivo but he wants to join Leeds with Brad Arthur

- No interest for Blake Lawrie

- Sione Finau wants to go to Parramatta to play under Ryles

- Unfortunately Cody Ramsey is set to retire

- Club will make a play for Leo Thompson for 2026

All in alll I’ve been told to buckle up a lot of movement is about to happen

BIG UPDATE

I’m being told that the only club interested in Ben Hunt is the Bulldogs and that the Dragons will be open for a swap with Josh Addo Carr

Hunt will only go to QLD but the only club interested is Bulldogs & we're open to that swap. Which one is it? Hunt has to okay the move too.

Latest posts