What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Inisai Toga

Juniors
I've been rewatching a lot of those old games and I had forgotten just how good Rocket Rod Reddy was. He jagged a few man of the matches playing in the green and gold. He was so quick and skilful
…..and strong and tough and clever and intelligent and brutal…………..
If we has Reddy in our pack next year I’d confidential put us in the top 4!

TheRev

Coach
The Club is very selective when it comes to Hunt for 2025

Will only accept a swap they deem suitable for the club

I don’t expect that swap for Addo - Carr to go ahead as Addo - Carr already has an interest in joining the club and the club doesn’t need to free up cash

I still believe it is all hinging on Dan Atkinson
This is why I think it will drag on for 3-4 weeks atleast.. Hunt has been on the market for months, but the intensity has gone up now 'its official'.. so we can start talking numbers and having real conversations with other clubs.

But unless we happen to luck out with a like for like swap that Flanno is happy with.. which is incredibly unlikely.. it may have to wait until we can find a replacement.. Atkinson is definitely a maybe, but it would need the sharks to actually agree to an early release... lot of ifs and buts in there... so many places it all falls over.

Jubilee

Juniors
This is why I think it will drag on for 3-4 weeks atleast.. Hunt has been on the market for months, but the intensity has gone up now 'its official'.. so we can start talking numbers and having real conversations with other clubs.

But unless we happen to luck out with a like for like swap that Flanno is happy with.. which is incredibly unlikely.. it may have to wait until we can find a replacement.. Atkinson is definitely a maybe, but it would need the sharks to actually agree to an early release... lot of ifs and buts in there... so many places it all falls over.
Atkinson would be cheap and only needs a two year contract. Got to save our pennies for a prop.

Latest posts