What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The run home.

Saint Anger

Juniors
yeah it's a favourable run home - could be worse, but let's not start dry rooting each other just yet.

Consistency is our biggest threat here. We pretty much need to win them all. I just want to beat the gummies and I'd be able to tick us off a passable grade in 2013. :)

TheRev

Coach
Top 8 is ruled out in my mind but we can build momentum for next year and give young players a go.
Exactly, forget the Top 8, the key is working on players for next year, including the players waiting in the wings to cover injury (Quinlan, Runciman, Garvey, Cook, Crook, Hastings, Vidot, Cummins, Kyle, Harry, DW) and frankly if Price is staying around he needs the practice even more so than the players, he needs to experiment and learn.

Does anyone know if we intend to lose more players end of year? Maybe even some in-contract, because it feels like we have a real glut of players in some positions, there might even be too many for the Cutters if everybody stays.

Latest posts