What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shawn Blore Fan Club

Kilkenny

Coach
Lindsay Smith is a bright prospect but the only way he plays NRL this year is if we have a very significant injury toll which I hope doesn’t happen. He’s still a kid who needs to bulk up considerably before being ready for the rigours of NRL.

franklin2323

Immortal
Lindsay Smith is a bright prospect but the only way he plays NRL this year is if we have a very significant injury toll which I hope doesn’t happen. He’s still a kid who needs to bulk up considerably before being ready for the rigours of NRL.

Hetherington will get suspended again. Even skinny he is better than Hollis.. so I wouldn’t rule it out

One good year doesn’t make a career. Again too soon to see if keeping To’o was the better choice

It didn’t have to be a choice between To’o and Sivo. We could’ve not signed MWZ for instance.

Letting Sivo go was a major stuff up. Very unique talent, but instead we signed a very average backup winger.

franklin2323

Immortal
It didn’t have to be a choice between To’o and Sivo. We could’ve not signed MWZ for instance.

Letting Sivo go was a major stuff up. Very unique talent, but instead we signed a very average backup winger.

Either way Sivo signed minimum wage at 26. Be interesting to see how he goes after a couple of seasons especially with the money he is on now

Either way Sivo signed minimum wage at 26. Be interesting to see how he goes after a couple of seasons especially with the money he is on now

Would’ve been minimal risk for us, with heaps of upside. No brainer. Especially for a team like us that lacked strike.

They got it into their head he’d be too much of a defensive risk, I think that shows a really negative mindset. You’ve got to take some risks if you want to make the next level, especially a club like ours.