What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Can you delete stuff people post in a thread you start?

And apart from the nominations when they appear, is there an actual post / list anywhere with all the shit list merkins names on it?

Stormy36

Juniors
I full on shake my head at fans calling players park footballers. How many of you have actually played first grade in the bush? We need players up here in group 19 if anyone wants to put there hand up???

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Enter:

Isaac Lumelume

The worst winger that has played for us in 20 years. Park footballer. Maybe I’ve already inducted you, I’m not sure but you’re shit.
I said it in the game thread, he makes George Jennings looks like Peak Semi. He has a crack he’s just not that effective.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I full on shake my head at fans calling players park footballers. How many of you have actually played first grade in the bush? We need players up here in group 19 if anyone wants to put their hand up???
Didn’t you tell someone to retire in the NSW Cup thread?? Nice glass house mate.

Avenger

Immortal
I full on shake my head at fans calling players park footballers. How many of you have actually played first grade in the bush? We need players up here in group 19 if anyone wants to put their hand up???
Why ? Without the fans there is no f**king game. He is garbage.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’ve said it for years Sivo is a lazy big cat, he’s only ever really interested when we are 20metres out from he opposition try line.

Latest posts