What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The shit list and more.

Soto

Bench
Gee how does Greig not make it at least once 😂
Can play for about 14 mins before he's fried....
Would this be acceptable at the Storm, riff, roosters? No..again I blame the previous fraud in charge.
Every player by round 4-6 should be fit.
Anyone who has played competitively knows fitness and match fitness are different beasts but with match simulation, standards, want, desire this should not be a factor.
The shit standards, the lack of leadership and the losing culture are things that can only be eradicated by change at the top.
The fish rots from the head down

Joffa with the cut out pass yesterday killed me. We got this average player from
The tigers who celebrated when they got rid of him. Anyone who says he is playing well just shows how far Our standards have dropped. We have too many Joffa types in our team. Our
Management have truly stuffed us

Soto

Bench
Joffa with the cut out pass yesterday killed me. We got this average player from
The tigers who celebrated when they got rid of him. Anyone who says he is playing well just shows how far Our standards have dropped. We have too many Joffa types in our team. Our
He has been good but 2 times he did some dumb shit..no need for that dumb pass which giraffe lane couldn't get down to pick up...panic stations for no reason
That pass and the dubious crusher on Mitch Kenny...

EelsFan05

Bench
He's not a world beater, but he was our best prop last night. And has been all year. One mistake, a howler no doubt, doesn't make a season. I could see what he was trying. We had big numbers that way if the pass was right.