What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Skull

balmainbenny

Juniors
Does "The Skull" still attend your home games? Have any of you ever met this man? Tell me about your experiences with this fan. Does he like Nathan Blacklock?

Saint 60

Juniors
The Skull, i first came across him in about 1978 he was walking near Central Railway with a black T Shirt with a picture of Hitler going strong in front of a microphone the writting was *Hitlers World Tour 39 to 45...

ive heard some funny stories but never sighted one of them...some say hes captain rats some say he aint.

:?:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Yawn - why are so many opposition fans interested in The Skull?? The man has been irrelivent as a St George supporter for over a decade & a half.

He can hardly see & contributes nothing to the St George support at all.

"Two World Wars & won f**k all - Skull, Skull"

Cheers,
Ben S.

drake

First Grade
Well said Ben. The guy is a deadset flake, nice enough to talk to in an amusing lunatic kind of way, but a bad reflection on Saints supporters. I used to live around the corner from him as a kid. We all thought he was cool until my Grandad told me about the Nazis.
"Two World Wars & won f**k all - Skull, Skull"
Priceless mate.

LocalDarby

Juniors
i remember seeing the skull at dragons games ~10 years ago, but he was always OUTSIDE the ground, where the english st end is, he would yell all sorts of crazy shit. theres a new generation skull now anyway. i saw him at the tigers game at kogarah, a young bloke called NUGGET, he has a huge f**king tattoo on his back, a giant red V with the dragon horse thing from the saints emblem on it. he has like a small wizard beard, and goes to most matches. a true nut.

Southernsaint

Staff member
LocalDarby said:
i remember seeing the skull at dragons games ~10 years ago, but he was always OUTSIDE the ground, where the english st end is, he would yell all sorts of crazy sh*t. theres a new generation skull now anyway. i saw him at the tigers game at kogarah, a young bloke called NUGGET, he has a huge f***ing tattoo on his back, a giant red V with the dragon horse thing from the saints emblem on it. he has like a small wizard beard, and goes to most matches. a true nut.

I see him about too, he's passionate but not violent. The only thing he shares with Ross May is a haircut.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Biglance

Bench
i saw him at the charity shield in front of the score board and he had window planes as glasses they are so thick

Lisa

I saw him at that game too BigLance. On my way up to the shop he grabbed my arm and asked me where my colours were and he kissed my hand. :|
I know it sounds mean but I can tell you I went straight to the toilet and washed my hand.