What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The so called rally against manly

The Colonel

Immortal
There were two people handing out "leaflets" that were rather ill-informed. They didn't last too long.

Freak

Juniors
If anything it caused a backlash.

1 sign in the east terrace in particular was extremely supportive of the club win lose or draw.

Great to see!! :clap:

Eelementary

Post Whore
THAT was the protest?

Leaflets which wouldbe thrown away anyway?

Jees.

We don't need that sort of thing right now.

UP THE EELS!!!

And when I mean Eels, I mean EVERYONE involved with them.

fish eel

Immortal
The leaflet I saw was basically encouraging people to join the club.

Maybe it was all a masterfull membership drive from fitzy ;-)

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I liked the banner in the East Terrace. All of us in the west terrace were in high spirits and very supportive aswell. Congratulated big Mal Kaufusi and Foi Foi on great games.

fish eel

Immortal
Something along the lines of
eels fans for life
win,lose or draw

Was right on half way, in the sightlines of the players as the were taking the field
:clap:

Freak

Juniors
We need more signs!
Passionate ones that mean something like this one.
I hope it is there again on Saturday.

The boys thrive on that support at no price mentality!!

half

Coach
hahaha signs are for wrestling and possibly gladiator fans

this media beat-up did nothing but embarrass us. they should be ashamed of their bogusness

newmanj

Juniors
I wish to have my say about some of the posts above me.

First of all, 2 weeks ago, it was all out mutiny. 2 wins, and all of a sudden it is death to all infidels.

Whilst i agree we should support the team, and i for one, am extremely happy with the form the team is in. But we should not discourage people from expressing a different idea. I for one, at the start of the year would not have been happy with our current position on the table. There are many and varied reasons for the current situation we are in, but one thing is for certain, things could be a lot better.

Go the Eels.

If anything it caused a backlash.

1 sign in the east terrace in particular was extremely supportive of the club win lose or draw.

Great to see!!

Mate we had it up at Newcastle too, pity FOX wanted to splash my head across the screen rather than the sign :lol:

MystikEel

Juniors
Freak said:
We need more signs!
Passionate ones that mean something like this one.

*nods* That is very true. I mean I've had the same 3 big banners for about 2 seasons now but I do have a few new much smaller ones (just without poles due to a lack of sewing skills/machine ;)) But yeah... good to see more banners around too! :D MORE SIGNS, people! Yeah! ;-)

HAVEFAITHBOYS

Juniors
dont worry about the signs.. fill out parra stadium on sat night... and parra will score 60 points... they feed of the crowd..

and it will be a big difference for the qld players coming from a packed qld joint all supporting them to a hostile parra one... :D

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
if someone had tried to give me a leaflet as i walked into the game i would have.. oh wait... uhoh, i get to the game at kickoff, JERSEY FLEGG kickoff, noone was there protesting before the flegg game so they could get inside and watch THEM! Even if i had wanted to join their rally i wouldn't have been able to, cos i'd be halfway through my second game of the day!!

real fans aren't trying to change their team, they accept it, they love them anyway, and they show their support.

Latest posts