What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

PantherCraig

Juniors
Artie you must not know that Penrith were without the creativness of Presto, Gower and Girdler. Or the fact that they had 5 players backing up 4 days after playing SOO.

Penrith are just experiencing what it is like to be CHAMPIONS. You remember that feeling Artie dont you? When we have to face your pretty boys again, we will be ready just like the last few times.

SP

Bench
Is he really a closet Penrith supporter or a Penrith supporter signed in as a Rooster supporter to stir up crap

*Sandy*

First Grade
LOL! Big Artie is a celebrity, he's even got a poll happening for him now! :clap:

Big Artie is widely misunderstood and has no idea how to use a computer! :mrgreen:

Big Artie is very miserable and can't bear to reveal his real feelings!

Big Artie is a little softie ... apparently ... well so I'm told. :D

Awww poor Artie! You can always PM me your password and I can change your sig and avatar ... ;-) you can trust me! Surely you could trust me over Mr Universe! :lol: How would you like to take a trip across the tasman? :D

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
yes big artie let PK change your sig and i may consider that latte you said you want me to have with you.....but you must change ur sig

PREDATOR

Juniors
He is nothing but a troll,if he doesnt post anything of note (ie FOOTBALL :roll: ) he should be banned as it gets boring reading the same old chest beating,trumpet blowing self praise day after day #-o

Big Artie

Juniors
PantherCraig said:
Artie you must not know that Penrith were without the creativness of Presto, Gower and Girdler. Or the fact that they had 5 players backing up 4 days after playing SOO.

Penrith are just experiencing what it is like to be CHAMPIONS. You remember that feeling Artie dont you? When we have to face your pretty boys again, we will be ready just like the last few times.
live in the past we can wait, how did the roosters fair friday afta backing up from SOO, at least U got the points that is 1 positive thing in ur favour but, Parramatta now they will turn up to play :D

PREDATOR

Juniors
How many players did newcastle have out you wanka..10 regulars!!
Id love to see the rorters with 10 regulars out..but you would justify that wouldnt you :evil:

Big Artie

Juniors
I would actually like to know what U post about footy predator, it would be of little importance, as I can see your knowledge of the game is pretty skinny and one eyed, he U canbring urself to it put forward ur football knowledge, and I will challenge it and u will be burned just ask urfriendfibro manheknowsthestats, anything of note ah I told u supportors last wednesdaymorning that urcaptainwould not be playing, that wasnt a guess little boy I am inthe know, I thought U would likethe early announcment of his withdrawal. :lol: :lol: PS it would b very easy to get rid of me of the forum but Iaddthe spice thisforum is looking 4 baby

Big Artie

Juniors
Yes the sharks didnt have anyone backing up or any stars out injuryeither,U r one touchypersons, andso early in the morning, I feed of people like U. :clap: #-o :clap:

PREDATOR

Juniors
Typical trash talking rooster supporter.
When you learn how to spell,post something legible.
Your post proves my point :clap:

Big Artie

Juniors
Well would U like me to once again give U the inside running on ur own side 4 this weekends games, small man syndrome ah :roll: :twisted: :evil:

The Rhino

Juniors
Big Artie said:
gower wont play, russell the gimp will replace him. 8)
:clap: :clap:

You call that inside knowledge!!!!! Fair dinkum, your know your footy like you know your what's inside your arse - SH!T

The Rhino

Juniors
Big Artie said:
parra_panther said:
fibro man said:
Q/ Why did Penrith SMASH the roosters in last years GF?
ANSWER/

Giving a subjective answer. :|
Betta side on the day only a fluke play the game, 3 more times within that next week & I know what the results would have been, Ur side is definately not as good this year the roosters :lol: r once agin the benchmark, look at last nite, and the panthers will struggle 2morro and may not even beat the sharks. :lol:

What does that say about the Roosters, given the last time we played them, we beat them by an even bigger margin? Bigger losers?

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
sorry big artie i have 2 many guys on my plate with all the army guys and all the penrith guys i simply wont have time for you :lol:

Latest posts