What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The social thread

*Sandy*

First Grade
Actually predator you are acting very similar to a Gooster supporter! Anyone ventured into the Rooster section of late? Even I was called a troll by them the other day! :?: And I've probably made a majority of 10 posts, if that, in there!

To me Artie is like Fibro in the rooster section - a troll who keeps within the rules and tries to get under your skin - he's succeeding like Fibro! ;-) (Not that the goosters will ever admit to it).

Artie - you gotta do much better than this to get under my skin, as one gooster politely put it somewhere - I'm use to Fibroman! :mrgreen:

Some advice to all - Lighten up! Have a laugh and a clap, let's not get dirty, fiesty, arragant, snobbish and god knows whatever other traits those goosters reek of - because we are Proud Panther Supporters and the BENCHMARK in fans! :D

Big Artie

Juniors
I would neva try 2 get under ur skin PK bcause, I have been their done that, & Im scared of ur punch. :twisted:

Fibroman

First Grade
The only skin you'll ever get under Artie, is your boyfriend's foreskin, you gymp.

You rooster gymps may be going o.k. at the moment but come the business end of the season, when the MIGHTY PANTHERS turn the heat up, the tri colour try-hards will turn it up again.

We've had a bit of bad luck with injuries and rep duties etc, and have had a general lapse in form, but I am confident that we will bounce back and turn things around. Gowie IS back this week ( unless Big Artie the fartie knows something different ) and will steer the MIGHTY PANTHERS to another victory against the eels this weekend.

Was a young man named Artie
He popped off a smelly little fartie
He went to K-Mart
Where he ripped out a shart
His hemoroids thought it was a party.

lainey

Juniors
Big Artie said:
Yes the sharks didnt have anyone backing up or any stars out injuryeither,U r one touchypersons, andso early in the morning, I feed of people like U. :clap: #-o :clap:

So Kimmorely and Peachey played then did they??? :roll:

SP

Bench
yeah, didnt you see them on the sidelines, i think they both played on the wing :lol:

PREDATOR

Juniors
The thing is Fibro actually posts on football topics,fatguts just posts trash 24/7,if there was some balance to his crap then i might get off his case ;-)

Fibroman

First Grade
I reckon big artie would like to play with wing.

The fact of the matter is, that the goosters have been given an unfair advantage again this year, by virtue of the draw. Having a bye at SOO time, and having a much easier draw than Pernith. It will all catch up with them in the long run, and they will cop a few floggings down the track.

Big artie will go missing then. Back to his housing commission flat in Bondi.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yes i guess we can call his stuff crap cause it aint in favour of panthers! ;-) So Artie post favourably to panthers and you will become bigger than a celebrity you will become the President! :mrgreen:

Big Artie

Juniors
Big artie want go missing fibro, without gower 4 a while U will probably fall to about where I said Penrith would finish, sorry but U cant replace him :lol: 8)

Big Artie

Juniors
fibro man said:
The only skin you'll ever get under Artie, is your boyfriend's foreskin, you gymp.

You rooster gymps may be going o.k. at the moment but come the business end of the season, when the MIGHTY PANTHERS turn the heat up, the tri colour try-hards will turn it up again.

We've had a bit of bad luck with injuries and rep duties etc, and have had a general lapse in form, but I am confident that we will bounce back and turn things around. Gowie IS back this week ( unless Big Artie the fartie knows something different ) and will steer the MIGHTY PANTHERS to another victory against the eels this weekend.

Was a young man named Artie
He popped off a smelly little fartie
GOWER BAC U Know Ur footy fibro, its not bad luck injuries & rep time, that is football, its a tough game injuries cum, panthers no chance whatsoever if Gower is out 4 any major lenght of time :cry:
He went to K-Mart
Where he ripped out a shart
His hemoroids thought it was a party.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
He is probably talking about that your signature of how you are still in denial

"2003 they fluked the minor premiership and the grand final. Roosters are the benchmark, and Panthers are a bunch of losers."

Now tell me how your still not in denial?

Big Artie

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
He is probably talking about that your signature of how you are still in denial

"2003 they fluked the minor premiership and the grand final. Roosters are the benchmark, and Panthers are a bunch of losers."

Now tell me how your still not in denial?

Well if U actually knew who gave me that signature, u would be devastated, me be it was a computer hacka ah 8) 8)

Fibroman

First Grade
Big Artie, there is counselling and medication for what you've got. Just face facts, pal, Panthers have got a hell of a lot more intestinal fortitude than that bunch of pretty boy panzie, salary cap rorting , cafe latte sipping gymps, that you call the roosters.
Get with the program Artie, if you could turn the clock back, an ugly custard gutted gymp like you would never get a start in the modern day roosters outfit without about Joey Johns' RU offer in plastic surgery and liposuction.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I told you I can fix that signature Artie - but i hope you won't mind supporting the current wooden spooners! :lol: That's a big hint to the big hacka - i wanna see how Artie goes below! ;-)

Latest posts