What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The solution to unbiased refereeing

Shorty

Staff member
LOL There's SO many things wrong with this I won't even try to comment.

Fiddy

Juniors
kooriguy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: cant even coment
They would do better then the current Video Ref's.. And gus would be a sweet video ref. he wouldnt even rule on high tackles he would be like "oh thats just a bit of foreplay, harden up"

Hoggy

Bench
Martin: How about this, guys? Bart can have it Mondays and Thursdays,
Milhouse will get it Tuesdays and Fridays, and yours truly will
take it Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Bart: Perfect!
Milhouse: Wait a minute! What about Sundays?
Bart: [suspiciously] Yeah, what <about> Sundays?
Martin: Well, Sunday possession will be determined by a random number
generator. I will take the digits 1 through 3, Milhouse will
have 4 through 6, and Bart will have 7 through 9.
Bart: Perfect!
Milhouse: Wait a minute! What about 0?
Bart: [suspiciously] Yeah, what <about> 0?
Milhouse: Yeah.
Martin: Well, in the unlikely event of a 0, possession will be determined
by Rock Scissors Paper competition, best 3 out of 5. How's that?
Bart and: Oh, okay.
Milhouse: Yeah, all right.

Fiddy

Juniors
Clearly he was mocking my name - you don't have to have an iq about 30 to notice that. Anyway my point is the video refs currently are pretty bad and i was just saying that even a clearly biased idea would be better then they are.

Shorty

Staff member
Maybe he/she doesn't like 50cent? Throwing terms around like that annoys me get your facts straight.

Ref's aren't biased,some are just a little slow...luck of the draw.

petetheileet

First Grade
bad idea...

One of many problems:

If they are both going to be biased.....who decides the decision if they each see the decision differently?

RESULT:
Even a longer wait while the 2 Video ref's duke it out to get their decision on the big screen

kooriguy

Juniors
petetheileet said:
bad idea...

One of many problems:

If they are both going to be biased.....who decides the decision if they each see the decision differently?

RESULT:
Even a longer wait while the 2 Video ref's duke it out to get their decision on the big screen

they arm wrestle of course duh :roll:

Stranger

Coach
50centforlife said:
Why do you have get so racist - 50 cent is a mad singer.

:lol: How the f**k is mocking someone's name racist? fiddy cent is a rubbish rapper that all the teeny bobbers that wanna be hardcore love. How old are you 12?

Charlie124

First Grade
Youd also have to try to find at least 16 NRL standard referees who all like different teams. Then what would you do with the NRL standard referees we have now who dont support a particular team? and what happens when the 2 or 3 top referees like the same team...fire one? probably the stupidest idea anyone has ever had about anything.

BTW go look up the meaning of the word "Racism"

Latest posts