What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Souths backline

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Threads are bumped every year, x team are chokers, x player is a myth ect. Nothing new here.

You're just upset the team you spend a fair chunk of your time on are now premiers.

again, i say you've missed the point..

yes, threads get bumped to do an 'in your face' to the knockers. we're all in agreement of this.

but outside of a reason to gloat, this thread doesn't fall into that category.

as i stated, thread says souffs couldn't win with the backline they had. souffs made changes. souffs won.

would be completely different if the likes of reddy, merritt and goodwin were holding up the trophy..

but they weren't.. so thread makes sense.

not sure i can make it any clearer than that..

BunniesMan

Immortal
Our 2-5 were excellent in the 2nd half of the season and a big reason we went all the way.

Walker and Johnston are in the Kangaroos team, Auvaa was very good, and Tuqiri dominated blokes more than a decade younger than him.

Not a weakness at all anymore.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I remember the merge fans on here when they won the comp all those years ago. One mention of the red v and there'd be a flood of pictures of a crying dean young or soward.

You'll live.

:lol: All those years ago? What are you, 12?

some11

Referee
It's weird when your team wins a comp. Youre so pumped about it but 2 days after the grand final no one else gives a shit and is already talking about next year.

2011 ranks as the most easily passed over because of the Des to Dogs media train.

Hayne has eclipsed everything this week.

Latest posts