What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The stripping rule.... again

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I think we need short arm and long arm penalties like in Union. Maybe intentional plays and professional fouls are normal penalties and penalties for offside and strips are differential (ref waves the arm like in a scrum penalty). And change the differential penalty rule to the team gets a free kick (tap only) and not a penalty kick (kick at goal or for touch).

On the stripping rule, I think that as long as the player with the ball has forward momentum or tries to pass, the opposition can steal the ball.

adamkungl

Immortal
I think we need short arm and long arm penalties like in Union. Maybe intentional plays and professional fouls are normal penalties and penalties for offside and strips are differential (ref waves the arm like in a scrum penalty). And change the differential penalty rule to the team gets a free kick (tap only) and not a penalty kick (kick at goal or for touch).

On the stripping rule, I think that as long as the player with the ball has forward momentum or tries to pass, the opposition can steal the ball.

Agree with both points

Latest posts