What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The surprise packet of 2005 ??

Adam Spadam said:
Vella's form this year was a lot better than most of you nitwits noticed

You're probably right Spads....everytime I saw him truck up the pill I usually ended up with my head in my hands!!!

Freak

Juniors
Adam I agree with you re Vella he is under valued by the majority of the so called Parra supporters, but he was still a fair way off the form which saw him selected for NSW previously.

Would love to see him be much more consistant next year!!

Redback71

First Grade
M.Witt for sure hes left the club now hell shine come back to bite us in the butt and well get bagged out by everyone for letting him go especially when he still had 3yrs on his contract :evil: :cry:

oldmancraigy

Coach
I think Chad Robinson will be the surprise packet.

The guy is a really good player that just doens't get ANY wraps!
I think he'll start in the front row alongside Stringer, and they'll both be great new additions!

I feel excited about our front row - it's pretty much a brand new commodity for next year with the likes of Stringer, Robinson, Riddell all coming in, and Cannings is almost new, partner them with Vella, Tsoulos, Peek, Moi Moi, Cordoba, Backo and we seem to have some depth up front for a change!!!

PJ Marshal

Coach
oldmancraigy said:
I think Chad Robinson will be the surprise packet.

The guy is a really good player that just doens't get ANY wraps!
quote]

doesnt get much grand final game time either

prob played a combined total of 20 mins from his 03/04 GF appearances

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
i think wagon might suddenly develop an actual passing game in 05 which is awfully handy ive heard :? surprising, yes it is :lol:

looking at burt to have a huge year ! he will be the surprise packet :clap:

Utey

Coach
I forgot about Backo. This guy has the skills to be big. Dare I say be our own Sonny Bill. He could play that centre role off the bench. He has a long way ahead. But Ill be there to see his every move.

eloquentEEL

First Grade
If Tahu or Grothe manage to stay on the field for the entire season I'll be VERY surprised!

But seriously, my pick is Reddy.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Brian Smith is my "surprise packet" for 2005.

He will take us to the Premiership.

Suity

are you ok! suity :shock: you don't need a lie down or anything? :?