What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Willow

Assistant Moderator
@Willow

This forum is so painful atm that I’m bored almost to tears.

Any chance you could give our forum the Luke “Bumper Farrell” Covell treatment?
The whole forum? Or are there any particular words that are in need of treatment?

SBD82

Coach
The whole forum? Or are there any particular words that are in need of treatment?
No actual complaints. Just a vague boredom. Our current situation doesn’t make for a fun forum. I found the Covell thread yesterday for the first time, and it amused the shit out of me. Thought you might sprinkle some of that same Willow magic in here.

I’ll leave it up to your better judgement, but some examples could be:

Merge/merger = FFS ITS A GODDAMNED JV
McGuiness (sic) = toothless McTacklebot
Mary = Virgo Maria
Contract = life sentence
Coach = Magna Generalis

PS. I’m fully aware that this request is absurd, and in all likelihood can’t be done even if you want to. I’m literally just blowing off steam in the swamp.

PPS. I’m just saying that if you were to replace just one word, and I came across it randomly, it would amuse the shit out of me.

PPPS. Even if you didn’t replace a word, and I thought you did, that would keep me guessing for weeks. And would also be a source of amusement.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I would fully endorse Mary being substituted with muzby.

Although that may just break a few brains in here..

Gareth67

First Grade
Any truth to the rumor that the maestro is having ‘ top secret ‘ talks with none other than Todd ( piddle in your mouth ) Carney to fill the huge vacancy created by Garett Widdops departure ?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Any truth to the rumor that the maestro is having ‘ top secret ‘ talks with none other than Todd ( piddle in your mouth ) Carney to fill the huge vacancy created by Garett Widdops departure ?
Dunno..

Maybe ask in the rumours thread..

Gareth67

First Grade
Dunno..

Maybe ask in the rumours thread..

I actually did intend this little piece of gossip for the rumors thread , but being so disheartened by our current state of affairs at the Dragons I unintentionally posted it to the nasty old swamp .

However as SBD82 has said this is a troll free area and it feels kind of good being with all those other creepy- crawly things that live here . :relaxed:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I actually did intend this little piece of gossip for the rumors thread , but being so disheartened by our current state of affairs at the Dragons I unintentionally posted it to the nasty old swamp .

However as SBD82 has said this is a troll free area and it feels kind of good being with all those other creepy- crawly things that live here . :relaxed:
This is true..
I think if we did sign Carney, that would officially be rock bottom..

He’s way pissed passed his prime and just doesn’t seem like a very good person..

Gareth67

First Grade
This is true..
I think if we did sign Carney, that would officially be rock bottom..

He’s way pissed passed his prime and just doesn’t seem like a very good person..

Undoubtedly passed his prime , shame that the grog side-tracked what could had been a far better rugby league career , but that was his choice.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
As much as Carney is a dickhead, I think it’s ridiculous he was blocked from returning to the NRL but Lodge was allowed back in..

Wouldn’t want either of them playing for us though..

Latest posts