What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

SBD82

Coach
As much as Carney is a dickhead, I think it’s ridiculous he was blocked from returning to the NRL but Lodge was allowed back in..

Wouldn’t want either of them playing for us though..
Based purely on their offences I agree, but the thing that the NRL seems to value above all else is contrition.

As I understand it, Carney told the NRL to go f**k themselves.

Gareth67

First Grade
As much as Carney is a dickhead, I think it’s ridiculous he was blocked from returning to the NRL but Lodge was allowed back in..

Wouldn’t want either of them playing for us though..

Must agree , what he done was the epitome of stupidity and to have it filmed for all eternity - yikes !

Based purely on their offences I agree, but the thing that the NRL seems to value above all else is contrition.

Well that certainly would put the cat among the pigeons at NRL headquarters. :relaxed:

St Georgio

Juniors
Fits and starts. McGregor's legacy.

Yes 2019 is diabolical but if you are looking for reasons to sack the coach, you must look at the 4 years preceding as well, in which he successfully managed to have us play well for patches.Always with a soft underbelly, mental and tactical weakness.

That is all we will ever get with McGregor at best. By now he has shown the limits of his capability and no team will ever come close to a premiership with him. There will never be belief in him from players, from fans, from the rugby league community.

The Nine and Fox supporters seem to be his big supporters (because he's a nice guy and because his failures don't affect their team), yet they are the same people criticising the one-out play and selection faux pas. Are they aware of who is responsible for this? There's no substance to these experts' words.

6 months. The amount of time before we begin our next failed campaign. So much to look forward to.

Back to the ether for me...
St Merge will never ever win a comp under Paul McGregor!

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

That kind of comment doesn’t leave Carney a lot of room to negotiate a kiss & make up plea.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
@Old skool Dragon

I know you’re (allegedly) new here, so I’d like to extend a warm welcome to the swamp. One of my favourite places in the whole forum.

This is where you belong. I think we should continue our conversation here.

I’ll get things started.

I think you’re a merkin.
well YOU’RE A MERKERn TO!

Oh wait, signed into the wrong account..

41yearsaint

Juniors
@Old skool Dragon

I know you’re (allegedly) new here, so I’d like to extend a warm welcome to the swamp. One of my favourite places in the whole forum.

This is where you belong. I think we should continue our conversation here.

I’ll get things started.

I think you’re a merkin.
Ahh, the age old adage comes to mind.
Birds of a feather flock together.

SBD82

Coach
Yes, what is the swamp thread about and what are you trying to get started in your favourite thread?
Thanks
The swamp is where trolling posts land when they are moved by the mods.

Because of that, it’s impossible to derail.

I was offering my trolling friend an opportunity to continue our animated discussion without continuing to derail the Trent Merrin thread.