What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

dragon thomo

Juniors
The Old Spinster is at it again. Please understand OT the Old girl is lonely, that's why she has trouble communicating with others on the forum.

Old Timer

Coach
You don’t find it uncomfortable that we’re discussing under age people on here?
You are the one that seems to want to discuss under age people you idiot.

The others are just making pertinent comments re football ability and referencing that to their young ages which is entirely relevant and completely satisfactory.

You as always being the agent provocateur want to send the thread and the posts into areas where you can cast shadows on people and that is very disturbing behaviour on your part.

You need to seek help for your affliction and best you do that sooner rather than later or perhaps you could make your statements in public and the cure might be afforded to you immediately.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You are the one that seems to want to discuss under age people you idiot.

The others are just making pertinent comments re football ability and referencing that to their young ages which is entirely relevant and completely satisfactory.

You as always being the agent provocateur want to send the thread and the posts into areas where you can cast shadows on people and that is very disturbing behaviour on your part.

You need to seek help for your affliction and best you do that sooner rather than later or perhaps you could make your statements in public and the cure might be afforded to you immediately.
Bloody hell.. here’s the defender of public scum again to have another rant..

Careful, you know what they say about laying with dogs..

And really OT, again with the physical threat? Grow up.

Old Timer

Coach
Bloody hell.. here’s the defender of public scum again to have another rant..

Careful, you know what they say about laying with dogs..

And really OT, again with the physical threat? Grow up.
And really muzby, yet again the total misrepresentation of a post? Stop it with all the bullshit.

For the record I would never have to resort to pugilism with the likes of you because we both know that you would never repeat your stupid assertions in public as despite your continual false claims to the country you have no substantive proof whatsoever of the heinous allegations you make against certain posters.

If you ever did open your stupid mouth in public with your claims you would be howled down quicker than Falou.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
And really muzby, yet again the total misrepresentation of a post? Stop it with all the bullshit.

For the record I would never have to resort to pugilism with the likes of you because we both know that you would never repeat your stupid assertions in public as despite your continual false claims to the country you have no substantive proof whatsoever of the heinous allegations you make against certain posters.

If you ever did open your stupid mouth in public with your claims you would be howled down quicker than Falou.
Why do you always back down when called out?

Are you just a coward in general or do you just save it for on here?

You’re displaying the behaviour typical of a closet national party fan.

Old Timer

Coach
Why do you always back down when called out?

Are you just a coward in general or do you just save it for on here?

You’re displaying the behaviour typical of a closet national party fan.
Why is it that you misconstrue everything and then claim your version is correct?

Your so called calling out is a ludicrous assertion and just another feeble attempt on your part to divert attention.

I can assure you if I wanted to meet with you and deal with the matter physically I would say so in no uncertain manner.

You will note that when you “invited me for coffee” I did not instantly think that violence on your part was the intent.

Ad I said before you are seriously 1 f**ked up human being.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Why is it that you misconstrue everything and then claim your version is correct?

Your so called calling out is a ludicrous assertion and just another feeble attempt on your part to divert attention.

I can assure you if I wanted to meet with you and deal with the matter physically I would say so in no uncertain manner.

You will note that when you “invited me for coffee” I did not instantly think that violence on your part was the intent.

Ad I said before you are seriously 1 f**ked up human being.
I only mentioned coffee as I was worried that if I mentioned beer you’d make a scene again because nobody drinks beer apparently.

But kudos to you on backing down from your physical threats. Threats like that are the hallmarks of a keyboard warrior.

I’m curious though, if I’m so f**ked up, why do you donate so much of your time to me?

Old Timer

Coach
I only mentioned coffee as I was worried that if I mentioned beer you’d make a scene again because nobody drinks beer apparently.

But kudos to you on backing down from your physical threats. Threats like that are the hallmarks of a keyboard warrior.

I’m curious though, if I’m so f**ked up, why do you donate so much of your time to me?
Stop with the amateur psychology it just shows you for the merkin you are.

I never made any physical threats nor did I back down that all happened inside your head.

No doubt you will post yet again to try and defend your thought (lol) process but you need to stop thinking about what you think or are hoping to happen and instead accept the reality and facts of the situation.

Time for you to turn the light off before you go to sleep because the big bad boogy man isn’t going to get you.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Stop with the amateur psychology it just shows you for the merkin you are.

I never made any physical threats nor did I back down that all happened inside your head.

No doubt you will post yet again to try and defend your thought (lol) process but you need to stop thinking about what you think or are hoping to happen and instead accept the reality and facts of the situation.

Time for you to turn the light off before you go to sleep because the big bad boogy man isn’t going to get you.
I’m sorry, that makes no sense.

Try again please.

And don’t use the word comprehension when you do.

Old Timer

Coach
I’m sorry, that makes no sense.

Try again please.

And don’t use the word comprehension when you do.
I'm not at all surprised that that is the case.

There are obviously many things that make no sense to you and that is why you post the nonsensical and illogical responses often contained in your replies.

You hear and see many things that others don't and that says something about your character.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I'm not at all surprised that that is the case.

There are obviously many things that make no sense to you and that is why you post the nonsensical and illogical responses often contained in your replies.

You hear and see many things that others don't and that says something about your character.
Is that what you were trying to say the first time around?

Then why didn’t you just say it?

But it’s odd that you start waffling about me doing psychology when you’re doing that right now.

You know what they say, hypocrisy leads to mediocrity..