What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Old Timer

Coach
Okay rock spider. I get that you can’t apologise.

You have yourself a good night, you creepy f**king bigot.
Ok it sounds like we did sign Folau after all.

This is one of those moments where you need to put up the facts or shut up and leave it alone.

You are making serious allegations whilst sitting behind a firewall with relative impunity and that is grossly unfair.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Ok it sounds like we did sign Folau after all.

This is one of those moments where you need to put up the facts or shut up and leave it alone.

You are making serious allegations whilst sitting behind a firewall with relative impunity and that is grossly unfair.
Good morning OT,

Go f**k yourself.

And have a great day.

Old Timer

Coach
Good morning OT,

Go f**k yourself.

And have a great day.
So I take it you have nothing to back up your allegations so you come up with the dismissive response.

You love pointing moralistic things out to people well for once in your life take stock of your own words and understand the gravity of them.

There is no light hearted banter in your statements there is just pure vitriol and you need to back it up or unreservedly withdraw.

You often use the “he who yells loudest and longest” methodology to garner support for your position but make no mistake you are openly accusing a fellow poster of the most heinous of crimes and if that is your belief then best you take it to the police and if you don’t you clearly are a hypocrite and have no moral fibre whatsoever.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
So I take it you have nothing to back up your allegations so you come up with the dismissive response.

You love pointing moralistic things out to people well for once in your life take stock of your own words and understand the gravity of them.

There is no light hearted banter in your statements there is just pure vitriol and you need to back it up or unreservedly withdraw.

You often use the “he who yells loudest and longest” methodology to garner support for your position but make no mistake you are openly accusing a fellow poster of the most heinous of crimes and if that is your belief then best you take it to the police and if you don’t you clearly are a hypocrite and have no moral fibre whatsoever.
Lol..

You expect me to take “moral advice” from a sad old man who supports domestic violence perpetrators?

Run along now.

TruSaint

Referee
tumblr_mczpcpmMU61ryw2kro1_500.gif

Old Timer

Coach
Lol..

You expect me to take “moral advice” from a sad old man who supports domestic violence perpetrators?

Run along now.
Just another false statement from a very twisted mind.

Hopefully one day you will reveal yourself to someone you have slighted and you do it in a public place so your false allegations and lies can be dealt with although I suspect that you would never have the guts to repeat any if it in public.

Now no doubt you will try and misconstrue this post in your usual gutless manner.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Just another false statement from a very twisted mind.

Hopefully one day you will reveal yourself to someone you have slighted and you do it in a public place so your false allegations and lies can be dealt with although I suspect that you would never have the guts to repeat any if it in public.

Now no doubt you will try and misconstrue this post in your usual gutless manner.
Don’t back away OT now that your true colours are shown.

You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I do like your threat though & happy to take you up on it. Fancy a coffee?

It always amuses me when someone gets so fired up by something on the Internet they threaten physical violence against someone they don’t know.

Old Timer

Coach
Don’t back away OT now that your true colours are shown.

You know exactly what I’m talking about.

I do like your threat though & happy to take you up on it. Fancy a coffee?

It always amuses me when someone gets so fired up by something on the Internet they threaten physical violence against someone they don’t know.
Who threatened physical violence you twisted f**khead?

Your totally misinterpret things and make out your stupid assumption is the reality of the situation.

Re meet you for a coffee you obviously have some physical intent by your post so I am more than happy to meet you providing you are willing to repeat your allegations in public.

If you decide that you then wish to be physical by all means do so and I can assure you that you will be dealt with in a most appropriate way you piece of shit.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Who threatened physical violence you twisted f**khead?

Your totally misinterpret things and make out your stupid assumption is the reality of the situation.

Re meet you for a coffee you obviously have some physical intent by your post so I am more than happy to meet you providing you are willing to repeat your allegations in public.

If you decide that you then wish to be physical by all means do so and I can assure you that you will be dealt with in a most appropriate way you piece of shit.
My apologies OT.. Most times when someone like you uses the whole “like to see you say it to my face” line like that it normally implies violence..

And here you were just hoping that the spoken word was more impactful than the written one..

Old Timer

Coach
My apologies OT.. Most times when someone like you uses the whole “like to see you say it to my face” line like that it normally implies violence..

And here you were just hoping that the spoken word was more impactful than the written one..
"somebody like you" lol.

I remember the days when you used to use the passive submissive argument about others.

You really are a nasty self opinionated piece of works.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Your little English lesson was not required and sad to see you sell yourself so short because you are many people including but not limited to merkin, arsehole, hypocrite, agent provocateur, troll, dead shit, breast milker, keyboard warrior.
And yet, you dedicate so much of your focus to me...

Must be unrequited love.