What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

_snafu_

Immortal
Fail.

Out of those players, only Wise and Chris Nero played for St George Illawarra. The rest played for St George.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gigolo said:
Who's the homo in your avatar??
Uh oh... Giggles now calling a league great a 'homo'. Classy.

I wonder if Bulldogs winger Bryson Goodwin appreciates you speaking about his dad like that.

Of course, you were picked early on. The troll who denied he was a troll. Must be annoying for you.

Tell me, what happened to your, "why must you resort to insults and name calling?"

FMD, that sounds familiar. I'll see if the LU search function can answer a question here.

morris_magic

Juniors
I suppose a 'minor' premiership takes on significance when you've not won a Premiership for 31 years, but if my memory serves me correctly 2009 was the tainted minor premiership delivered via a Jamie Soward dive?

HaHaHa , you jealous bulldogs supporters still burning about something that happened over a year ago, that'd be right you idiots got nothing to cheer about this year.
only half way through the season and you rapists begin with the tranfers for 2011, if you were a true supporter of the bulldogs(which these days none are) you'd start by changing your avatar.
and if you havent noticed this is a dragons supporters forum, go bak to the bulldogs speechless forum. almost half of your post have been here

Gigolo

Juniors
Uh oh... Giggles now calling a league great a 'homo'. Classy.

I wonder if Bulldogs winger Bryson Goodwin appreciates you speaking about his dad like that.

Of course, you were picked early on. The troll who denied he was a troll. Must be annoying for you.

Tell me, what happened to your, "why must you resort to insults and name calling?"

FMD, that sounds familiar. I'll see if the LU search function can answer a question here.

Is the name Willow a reference to the movie about a gay gnome? or is it a nickname referring to undersized genitalia i.e that similar to a gnome??

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. That never gets old.

Giggles, we already know you want to stoop the most basic, least sophisticated level of taste. But please keep trying - there's new records to be set.

I love it when these trolls get broken down like this.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow can't people have a discussion without being called names.
I think that is a pretty sad approach but if you and others choose to abuse in response to my comments that is fine I will not respond back with gutter talk.
:lol:

Gigolo said:
Interesting that some people are so sensitive they can't have a discussion without resorting to this.
Gigolo said:
I'll try to be the better person and still give my own opinion.
Yeah... how's that working out? :lol:

Gigolo

Juniors
I'd say it's working out well...like your relationship with your mum

Your fans deserve everything they get. The St George Army are the biggest collection of arrogant, know all, lost, missfit wankers ever assembled.

31 years of failure gnome...31 years you loser

big pat

Coach

Your fans deserve everything they get. The St George Army are the biggest collection of arrogant, know all, lost, missfit wankers ever assembled.

what apiece of trash you are, bringing poeple's family into an argument, you are a f**kwit and should be bannished back, to you're grubby swamp of bullsh*t supporters.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
LMAO!!!

More please... sicko.
I am not a troll... I am a human being! said:

Ah, I can almost hear the exact moment of your breaking point right there.

What's wrong Giggles, not getting your own way?

Gigolo

Juniors
what apiece of trash you are, bringing poeple's family into an argument, you are a f**kwit and should be bannished back, to you're grubby swamp of bullsh*t supporters.

31 years...how does it feel :D 10 Million Dollars thrown your way but still nothing :)

All those chokes must be adding up. Are you getting nervous?? only thing worse than not making it (us) is losing it (you).... 31 long years :oops:

I feel another choke coming on :lol:

Gigolo

Juniors
Cooper wil kill it in the pigs, looks a natural lock forward.

On a separate note does the NRL use ASDA or is it all in house?? Always been curious about that

On a separate note does the NRL use ASDA or is it all in house?? Always been curious about that

Both. ASADA do random and scheduled tests, and clubs also do their own in-house testing. I believe the NRL imposes a "minimum tests per year" figure that clubs must complete.