What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

The Rosco

Bench
nah mate.
I'm a Weststigers supporter. The existence is doin just fine. Especially the last 12 or so Monday mornings at the office with all the red v fans.

I was trolling around to see if you blokes had learnt some humility, and lost some of your widely unfounded arrogance yet . . . you know, considering your form lately.

But I see not much has changed.

Enjoy the rest of your season. :D

Last edited:

Father Ted

First Grade
nah mate.
I'm a Weststigers supporter. The existence is doin just fine. Especially the last 12 or so Monday mornings at the office with all the red v fans.

I was trolling around to see if you blokes had learnt some humility, and lost some of your widely unfounded arrogance yet . . . you know, considering your form lately.

See you in the semi's don't forget your ugg boots and flannelette shirt

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
rosco...

such a great name...

Rosco: [to workers] Hey! Listen up! I want all of youse to say hello to the Simpsons.
Workers: [waving in a cliche, sissy-like attitude] Hello-o.
Homer: [gasps] Has the whole world gone insane?
Steel Mill Worker #1: [sissy-like] Stand still, there's a spark in you hair!
Steel Mill Worker #2: Get it, get it!
Homer: [whimpers as another guy walks past Homer holding a vat of hot steel in hot pants]
Steel Mill Worker #3: Hot stuff, comin' through!
Homer: [screams]
Bart Simpson: Dad, why'd you take me to a gay steel mill?
Homer: [frightened] I don't know! This is a NIGHTMARE! YOU'RE ALL SICK!
Steel Mill Worker #4: [waving his hand] Oh be nice!
Homer: Oh! My son doesn't stand a chance! The whole world's gone gay!
[a whistle goes off]
Homer: Oh my god! What's happening now?
Rosco: We work hard, we play hard.
[pulls a chain, "Everybody Dance Now" starts playing as the mill turns into a gay nightclub]

homersphobia3_thumb.png

Father Ted

First Grade
nah mate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLPDspFxdNU&feature=related

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Really... that is just so lame. :lol:

You know there's a lower age limit here. 12 year olds are not allowed to post.

Really... that is just so lame. :lol:

You know there's a lower age limit here. 12 year olds are not allowed to post.

A hypothetical. Is a mod who responds to a post put directly into the swamp (thought I would save you the trouble of moving it and, besides I find the conversation in said swamp a whole lot more challenging and constructive) then become a troll on their own forum?

P.S. My kids (Who are under 12) watched Willow the other night and let me tell ya it was shiite.

Eion

First Grade
P.S. My kids (Who are under 12) watched Willow the other night and let me tell ya it was shiite.
Hahaha yes it is shite.

But we have a new hero for the new age. Our Willow (a reluctant moderator) playing a critical role in protecting the special babies in the merge forum from the tyrannical trolls.

Still boils down to the same shite.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Haha! Still with the mod card, two sooks in a row.

Sorry Eion, I haven't noticed you before. No offence, but has anyone noticed you before?

Eion

First Grade
Haha! Still with the mod card, two sooks in a row.

Sorry Eion, I haven't noticed you before. No offence, but has anyone noticed you before?
Hello to you too Willow! None taken at all. Note to self - looks like the mod card is working.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Ooooh... clever. My hero. LOL!

But you misunderstood. When I asked the question I didn't mean in the forums.

Latest posts