What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp II

Who would win in a troll fight?

• Nemmywinks

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Horniest Horny

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • l0l@50uff$

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

loveoursaints

Juniors
Walpole.....
No you are! Thinking you can troll certain players who try their heart out.... while our supposed marquee signing (snigger snigger) is off limits. Well guess what sunshine, he aint. Widdop has to go ASAP!

Nahhh...it because trolls like you attack our players who try their hearts out like McCrone. ....while the pommie 6 is an oxygen thief.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Just my view, but this thread has run its course and the mods should send it to the swamp.

The thread title is "Rate Gareth Widdop" and that's certainly been done ad nauseam for and against. The thread has now descended into verbals, that really have no bearing on the actual title of the thread. Whilst it is amusing in some regards, the negative and positive comments could be better served in the game or game voting threads when and if Widdop plays well or not.

SBD82

Coach
Just my view, but this thread has run its course and the mods should send it to the swamp.

The thread title is "Rate Gareth Widdop" and that's certainly been done ad nauseam for and against. The thread has now descended into verbals, that really have no bearing on the actual title of the thread. Whilst it is amusing in some regards, the negative and positive comments could be better served in the game or game voting threads when and if Widdop plays well or not.
This thread has been part of the swamp for a long time.

Country Dragon

Juniors
Where the hell is Glenn 01?
Widdop kicks a few goals, scores a few tries, saves a few tries, sets up a few tries and the big bag of wind has gone silent.
Surely he has got something positive to contribute to this thread?
Hardly fair that we now only have apprentices offering their opinions on how bad Widdop supposedly is.
We all know he/she is still here, just using one of many different accounts!

Capital

Juniors
Yeah I know but do love to read his reactions and twisted take on the subject.
Funny how he says I am infatuated with Widdop I find that the funniest part of all.

The definition of infatuation: an intense but usually short-lived admiration for someone or something.
Who is infatuated? "Short-lived" is relative but over the term of a normal human lifetime, Widdops (6 year?) NRL career is short-lived. It's unlikely but I hope another NRL club does pick up Widdop (most certainly at a low rate). Old Timer can then take his hectoring infatuation to that clubs forum.

I'm more fascinated. Not fascinated with Widdop but fascinated how such an absolute lemon, who has done nothing but prove over the past 3 years he is an utter lemon can still command loyalty from several (admittedly, not the smartest or most knowledgeable about RL) and be the object of Old Timers infatuation.

Many have pointed out how he has been better this year. Evidently the less our "marquee playmaker" has to do or tries to do, the better he is. It's no accident McCrone has been handed the lions share of the playmaking duties. As for Widdop, this year on the back of a dominant forward pack and a rampaging fullback, Widdop has played 2 crap games, 1 good game and 1 average game. Suddenly he is a superstar again.

It's no accident he hasn't gotten an offer from us or any other NRL clubs. I still think if he can put together a few more games like the Penrith game, where he was far from the best, and if Tigers lose Moses, they may make Widdop an offer. Widdop has no chance of getting an offer from Brisbane or Canterbury. Clubs which demand success.

I wonder how Canterbury supporters feel about Mbye and that hooker. Mbye is better than Widdop, by a fair margin but still a lemon. Though I get a feeling he may go much better at 5/8 with a halfback like McCrone. Like Mann for us for example. FFS, I know he doesn't take on the line or generally play tough but can't Widdop strain a hamstring or something like that???

As for SGI, thank god for Mark Coyne. McIdiot may well have made Widdop an offer but no such luck (for Widdop or Old Timer) with Mark Coyne. Field is penciled in for 5/8 from next season and Hutchinson if it doesn't work out for Field.

Capital

Juniors
Nope, as expected there is absolutely no admiration for Mbye, Reynolds or Liccha on the Bullgrubs forum. They are furious with Hasler for signing them and can't wait to see the back of the the latter 2 this year. Reynolds and Mbye IMO are also lemons but way better than Widdop.

Now the fascination perks up still more. How the hell did Widdop command the uncompromising loyalty of so many on this forum and be the object of Old Timers infatuation????

Credit, where credit is due.

How on earth capital punishment, Vassilne, love handles saints etc. can post so often under different use names, without confusing himself is truly amazing.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
YOU ARE the only serial Wanker here Mr troll.

You are a complete and utter fool .
Every day you talk shit .
You dont know anything about football you tosser.
Now piss of you and glen01.
And reinvent yourself again mybe this time you can actually invent yourself as a deaf dumb blind and illiterate fool.
Don't worry you already have the last bit down pat.

Gareth67

First Grade
You are a complete and utter fool .
Every day you talk shit .
You dont know anything about football you tosser.
Now piss of you and glen01.
And reinvent yourself again mybe this time you can actually invent yourself as a deaf dumb blind and illiterate fool.
Don't worry you already have the last bit down pat.

Lol , Lol ! That's it Sammy , always remember what I told you - " don't ya tak na shat from anyone ! " The question is though , is ' it ' really anyone ? :p

Last edited: