What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Now that's better ... keep up that sort of standard and I'll continue this verbal with ya

Oh, I'm sorry, I'll try to lower myself to your level from now on...

"Duh, you stoopid, LMFAO"

Bay56

First Grade
Anyway guys .. been a lot of fun .. but quite frankly I dont have any more time to play with you ...

now I suggest you all go to bed .. school tomorrow n all

and remember hellsy ... throw the cracker before it explodes

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Anyway guys .. been a lot of fun .. but quite frankly I dont have any more time to play with you ...

now I suggest you all go to bed .. school tomorrow n all

and remember hellsy ... throw the cracker before it explodes

Just cos Mummy sent you off to sleep doesn't mean the rest of us are going to go with you..although I reckon you'd like that

Bay56

First Grade
Hellsy said:
School :lol: :lol:

I know where I want to throw the cracker :lol: :lol:

you're the girl ... yea ofcourse ... sorry dude it was the facial hair that got me ... mind you, you do have long finger nails ... but I thought that was the norm around here :lol:

I snuck out of bed once my mummy tucked me in ... ready to play again

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
You should know, we Canberrans never share our drugs. Bay56 is proof of that

Baz = Canberran ... well I wouldnt have ... bet you going to get sh*t when you get into work tomorrow huh :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Facial hair :lol: :lol:

Hey Baz.. did you share your drugs?

I wouldnt be laughing at facial hair hellsy ... might be the norm down your way but it's not a good sight dude

Hellsy

Immortal
Im laughing because your an idiot actually :LOL: :LOL:
Facial hair... what an insult :LOL: :LOL:... actually maybe it would be insulting if I actually had it and took offence... but I don't so you just look like more of a fool than you already are :LOL:

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Baz = Canberran ... well I wouldnt have ... bet you going to get sh*t when you get into work tomorrow huh :lol:

Not really. Most people are smart enough not to get into that sort of sh*t with me, I always win...You, on the other hand, quite obviously don't possess a brain

Bay56

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Im laughing because your an idiot actually :lol: :lol:
Facial hair... what an insult :lol: :lol:... actually maybe it would be insulting if I actually had it and took offence... but I don't so you just look like more of a fool than you already are :lol:

Dude geez you use a lot of those laughing emoticons ...

Anyway lets not beat around the bush huh ... anything longer than 5mm is facial hair dude.

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
Not really. Most people are smart enough not to get into that sort of sh*t with me, I always win...You, on the other hand, quite obviously don't possess a brain

Baz for a guy that dresses in drag and making reference to others who dont have a brain is quite frankly short changing humanity in general.

May I make a suggestion ... you should take Hellsy out ... she can play the man part and you the girl :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts