What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
Thats why we are in here cos the mods really cant do anymore to your post besides delete them...

Geez Y2 that must be some 5 pages back .. we've moved on since then buddy ... join in

*wow some slow buggers on here*

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Geez Y2 that must be some 5 pages back .. we've moved on since then buddy ... join in

*wow some slow buggers on here*

The 33k modem kept cutting in and out...

Bay56

First Grade
Hellsy said:
Ah f**kwit.. U crack me up.

BTW... I never asked for any post to be moved, so dont tell me that a moderator has come to my aid :lol: :lol: everyone that knows me, knows I hold my own wihtout the aid of a moderator :lol: :lol:

yea, can believe that ...

*huh, I've got three of them now*

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
The 33k modem kept cutting in and out...

yea that happens ... I can remember when I had one ... wow, must be about 10 years ago now ... "33K my arse" I used to say

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
yea that happens ... I can remember when I had one ... wow, must be about 10 years ago now ... "33K my arse" I used to say

More like 15k.......

When does the raiders forum get a swamp i just keep getting my threads deleted?

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
So you like jokes huh? I've got one for you...

What do you get 9 months after you combine DNA from a child with downs syndrome, a stillborn macaque, and a cow with brain disease, and place it all in the womb of a 16 year old high school dropout from Stromlo? Any ideas?

Look in the f**king mirror

dude that is brilliant !! ... I'm standing right behind ya and yea you bear a pretty good resemblance to one :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
More like 15k.......

When does the raiders forum get a swamp i just keep getting my threads deleted?

Speak to Legend buddy .. we could call it Lake Burley Griffin or something .. what ya reckon

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm not terribly surprised at the fact you enjoy sneaking up behind strange men, to be honest

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Speak to Legend buddy .. we could call it Lake Burley Griffin or something .. what ya reckon

The Parliment house sounds better alot of crap said in there aswell...

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
I'm not terribly surprised at the fact you enjoy sneaking up behind strange men, to be honest

man !! .. you're a man !! ... opps could've fooled me dressed in that drag !!

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
The Parliment house sounds better alot of crap said in there aswell...

Yea I know .. you guys vote them in and send them to us .. so we built a big white house on the hill to keep them in .. dont want them stenching our good city

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
man !! .. you're a man !! ... opps could've fooled me dressed in that drag !!

That's intelligent...no, really, your mother would be proud had she not fallen victim to those poachers in the Congo. I hear she's doing the Vegas show route these days; "The Chimp with Two Heads" or something

Come on son, lift your game...

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
That's intelligent...no, really, your mother would be proud had she not fallen victim to those poachers in the Congo. I hear she's doing the Vegas show route these days; "The Chimp with Two Heads" or something

Come on son, lift your game...

Oooo I feel so dirty ...

Geez baz you're really scraping the barrel with that one dude .. can you be a bit more original

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Yea I know .. you guys vote them in and send them to us .. so we built a big white house on the hill to keep them in .. dont want them stenching our good city

Not allowed to vote yet? or are you an illigal immagrant? But i like the name...

Bazal

Post Whore
Bay56 said:
Oooo I feel so dirty ...

Geez baz you're really scraping the barrel with that one dude .. can you be a bit more original

If I wasn't scraping the bottom of the barrell, I wouldn't be talking to you now would I?

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
If I wasn't scraping the bottom of the barrell, I wouldn't be talking to you now would I?

Now that's better ... keep up that sort of standard and I'll continue this verbal with ya

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
Not allowed to vote yet? or are you an illigal immagrant? But i like the name...

looked in the dictionary and couldnt find anything like that mate

ohh I get it ... I'm discussing this with a pre-schooler .. no wonder I'm winning this battle ... sorry son, I apologise .. now go to bed, school tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts