What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
Hey bazza where are ya buddy.... arh, ooo, boo :lol:

yea I'm out here to but before I go might I say you guys have been great fun to farkarse around with

and may I also say this word ... MATE :lol:

Hellsy

Immortal
Im still at a loss to see how 'facial hair' is of an insult to me..... if I had it I may be insulted, but as I don't there is no insult... perhas you should stretch your brain into finding something that would actually insult me ... f*ckwit :LOL:

Bazal

Post Whore
Oh dear....I don't even have to be here to make him look like an idiot...I went to bed and he did it all by himself...

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
Oh dear....I don't even have to be here to make him look like an idiot...I went to bed and he did it all by himself...

Oh dear !!! :lol:

ha .. here's the guy (??) who dresses in drag referring to me as an idiot :lol: :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
The swamp ... huh, what a great place ..

*gets out the bait for another night's fishing for eel*

Bay56

First Grade
Bazal said:
Dear god...I've heard of masochism but this guy is f**king ridiculous...

How's it going Baz ... so what material are you going to give to me tonight sucker so I can rip the threads of it :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Hey guys what'd you think of the 2 week suspension ... I was right all along huh ... clean skin Weyman got off with two weeks ... geez I'm good

*this will get them going*

CrazyEel

Bench
Bay56 said:
Baz is hiding :lol: :lol:

Crawl out from under that rock you sqirmy eel :lol:
Oh ffs your just like graffiti, no style, no meaning, just a load of irrelevant & incoherent crap. For God's sake go back to using your usual public toilet wall and stop stinking up this place.

Move on you dil.

Bay56

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
Oh ffs your just like graffiti, no style, no meaning, just a load of irrelevant & incoherent crap. For God's sake go back to using your usual public toilet wall and stop stinking up this place.

Move on you dil.

CrazyEel .. you must be one of Baz's mate dude ...

huh, from your first post i can see why they call you Crazy :lol:

Btw do you know were Baz has gone ??

Bay56

First Grade
Cya boys ... got bigger Eels to fry elsewhere ...

Btw good luck for the rest of the season .. after last Sat nights performance you guys will need plenty of it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.