What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay56

First Grade
hineyrulz said:
Thats about the 8th time he's been leaving, let's hope this time it's for good.

WRONG !!!

knew I'd catch one sooner or later ... :lol:

hineyrulz .. hindmarsh rules ... huh, so is this swamp place named after hindmarsh or PJ ... or maybe after that farkarse fatboy

Bay56

First Grade
OK OK I'm really going OK ... it's safe to come out now Bazza ... you to Hellsy

*hides behind a tree*

:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
It's funny, just sitting back and watching him self destruct. I've come to the conclusion the poor guy has split personality syndrome...he even argues with himself when we aren't here

Bay56

First Grade
VictorTheViking said:
Dude just give up....they're not even worth trying to bait

Victor look at the last 5 pages .. I assure you they are easy to bait :lol:

You've got hiary women, mend dressed n drag and some guy here still uses a 33K modem :lol:

... hiding under rocks atm, hey guys

Bay56

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
LOL well Bay56 the raiders suck once again...

Actually the refs suck dude ... read Robert Finch's declaration that Tonguey scored a legit try .... but at Raider land we're used to that sort of crap ... afterall we couldnt be reponsible for upsetting Danny's 200th huh :lol:

Shayne Hayne is a twit of giagantic proportions.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bay56 said:
Actually the refs suck dude ... read Robert Finch's declaration that Tonguey scored a legit try .... but at Raider land we're used to that sort of crap ... afterall we couldnt be reponsible for upsetting Danny's 200th huh :lol:

He's not alone they are terrible...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Bay56 said:

and you should know

Status
Not open for further replies.