What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Have the stupidest sounding user name as well.

Typical parrassmata Eel
“Juicy as a pomegranate. It is the latest report from London on the winter maneuvers of Miss Lorraine Sheldon against the left flank — in fact, all flanks — of Lord Cedric Bottomley. Listen: “Lorraine has just left us in a cloud of Chanel Number Five. Since September, in her relentless pursuit of His Lordship, she has paused only to change girdles and check her oil. She has chased him, panting, from castle to castle, till he finally took refuge, for several weekends, in the gentleman’s lavatory of the House of Lords. Practically no one is betting on the Derby this year; we are all making book on Lorraine. She is sailing tomorrow on the Normandie, but would return on the Yankee Clipper if Bottomley so much as belches in her direction.” Have you ever met Lord Bottomley, Maggie dear? “Not v-v-very good shooting today, blast it. Only s-s-six partridges, f-f-four grouse, and the D-D-Duke of Sutherland.”

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I will never understand why someone thinks that they will upset a Parramatta fan by saying their team is shit.

Do they think we haven’t f**ken worked that out?

We’ve analysed the shit so much we could tell them which animal it came from and what they ate pre-nugget.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I will never understand why someone thinks that they will upset a Parramatta fan by saying their team is shit.

We’ve analysed the shit so much we could tell them which animal it came from and what they ate pre-nugget.
We sledge the shit out of our team better than any blown in merkin can.

Bazal

Post Whore

Did you just f**ken say my team is f**ken shit f**ken???

f**k your eyes!

if they bothered to read a few pages they would realise there is no slur they can put on the club or players that we haven't come up with ourselves