What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Depending on the component. Driveline components were old school Holden for the VH, so imperial. Body was european based (Opel), so metric.
It's been so long I can't remember. If the VH had metric then there's no reason why the VB or VC didn't either. When your in a workshop with single hex sockets at your disposal You just tend to grab whatever will work.

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm pretty sure the empty Woodstock tins littering the back of any VH Commodore in the nation are metric.

Not sure if they were a standard fixture that early on, however...

How f**kin good is it?
With 210 reliable horses stashed in a car that no one would ever want to steal I'd say it's not too bad. You probably give your mechanic a heart attack when you drive in but when he see's that your not wearing a turban you probably make his day. I'd call that a win/win for everyone.