What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

Tigers Tale

Juniors
it's good that we're injury free and playing a shit team at homebush. In recent years we've had heaps of injuries and only played gun sides at homebush. No wonder our recent record there has been poor.

How good is it going to be when we win by 50 and rake in the cash with a huge crowd. I look forward to gloating about it after the game.

You were saying!!!!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Speaking of gravy, shouldn't you be in the kitchen, bitch?
Am pulling out all the spare notebooks, pc's, etc, and setting them all up in strategic locations around the house so I can stay in touch for the next two weeks while slaving away. Was working in the bathroom when I posted the last comment here, scrubbing the dunny in one hand while typing in the other. Am very multidextrous and multitudinous. All those years building and running businesses from scratch helped.

broncos2010

Juniors
Probably do a better job then Norman the plodder if he was given a go.
I remember couple games he played for manly before he went to ESL he was pretty decent.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Probably do a better job then Norman the plodder if he was given a go.
I remember couple games he played for manly before he went to ESL he was pretty decent.
As opposed to your number 6 :lol:

Not a good enough passing game to play fullback so lets put him in the 6 instead :lol:

bileduct

Coach
I understand the pathological hatred of Ricky Stuart (gotta blame someone for years of being shit), but fabricating quotes?

LOL!

broncos2010

Juniors
It all looks rosey now does it not?

Just wait till you guys actually play a couple of real opponents, last 2 weeks have been 2 easy beat teams.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We lost by four points in Brookvale and beat the Panthers - both top four teams.

But the main thing is we beat the Broncos, as we do every year.

#f**kOff

Gronk

Staff member
It all looks rosey now does it not?

Just wait till you guys actually play a couple of real opponents, last 2 weeks have been 2 easy beat teams.

You mean like the Roosters, Penrith and Boncos ? Sea Eagles only beat us because we couldn't buy a goal (1 from 4). Ditto vs WTigers (1/4)