What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Swamp

bartman

Immortal
Yep it's stupid. Just have a mid-season transfer window for two weeks either side of Origin (once they move it to stand alone weekends) and be done with it all.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

I don't blame anyone. It's like a lot of decisions that get made. The practicalities only become apparent once people are living and breathing it.

As long as they are willing to periodically review whether the rules are working in the best interests of players and clubs and update them on the basis of that review then that is all that one can hope for.

strider

Post Whore
this swamp thread is as much of a disgrace as the rules ..... why move every little thing someone from another club says here just cos u don't like that they are disagreeing with "the parramatta spin on it" :roll:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
this swamp thread is as much of a disgrace as the rules ..... why move every little thing someone from another club says here just cos u don't like that they are disagreeing with "the parramatta spin on it" :roll:

I agree entirely. Most of the comments from the Raiders fans were pretty harmless.

Raider_69

Post Whore
adolf_hitler.jpg

sieg heil, el diablo

emjaycee

Coach
Agree... i haven't seen anything in this thread that deserves the Swamp. Even the quoted post that El Diablo states was the reason is pretty tame for this place.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Suck a fat El Douche. :lol:

To the mods:
Moving my posts here wont me any less right and you any less wrong.

broncos2010

Juniors
have fun paying overs on a over hyped player :lol::lol:

Has no kick gaming what so ever and offers very little for the price your paying.

Hopefully now we can get dugan.