What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Swamp

EelsFan05

Bench
lol why would he say that?

what's stopping Brisbane throwing the bank at him with the corporate sponsors and the like

you think he'd knock it back?

this could be interesting

There's no way the players manager would allow that to be quoted in the press release if he was going to consider back flipping. It would absolutely ruin his credibility.

blaza88z

Coach
No, you signed Prince and Kearney and let a young player that you've been grooming for years go as a means of moving forward...

Kearney's an assistant I believe and letting the young player go, I would say that is to make way for one of the better fullbacks going around, we haven't had a game breaking fullback since K Hunt left to play AFL, I hope you can understand the motivation from a Broncos perspective

hineyrulz

Post Whore
once we get rid of Griffin things will improve dramatically, we have a quality team just that the quality players are playing in the wrong positions, he coaches the basics well but coaching basics won't win you NRL games, you need a bit of spark in attack

Thaiday is not a prop
Ben Hunt is not a hooker
Norman is not a fullback

Prince is past it and Wallace lacks creativity

I can imagine your care factor for this issue would be at all time low but don't dig the boot in, I could just as easily do the same to you given your team is currently the defending wooden spooners

One more thing, you think a club that was based on 2 decades of success will accept mediocrity as a way of moving forward? no, me either
LOL, this time last year Griffen was the next Bennett now you blokes can't wait to give him the arse. I suppose you already do have a top quality replacement like Kearney waiting in the wings lol. As i said without Bennett, the Thoroughbreds brown paper bags and another SE QLD side coming into the comp in the not to distant future get used to it :lol:

oldmancraigy

Coach
once we get rid of Griffin things will improve dramatically, we have a quality team just that the quality players are playing in the wrong positions, he coaches the basics well but coaching basics won't win you NRL games, you need a bit of spark in attack

Thaiday is not a prop
Ben Hunt is not a hooker
Norman is not a fullback

Prince is past it and Wallace lacks creativity

I can imagine your care factor for this issue would be at all time low but don't dig the boot in, I could just as easily do the same to you given your team is currently the defending wooden spooners

Mate we're a red hot chance at defending that spoon. We had a major slip up round 1, but things seem to be getting back on track :lol:

Tony Bongo

Bench
It surprises me that they let a 21 year old 5/8 go when Prince surely doesnt have much time left in his career. Weird if you ask me.
:lol: Me too. Prince is past it and offers little these days.
Us broncos fan don't rate him at all , he had his go last year at 5/8 and started well first couple rounds but when the hard times he went missing and was no where to be seen goes missing.

He has no kicking game what so ever, he has a bit of a running game but nothing special.

Only reason he is still in the broncos team at the moment is because we have no decent fullback and he is the best we have at the moment which says something for our depth this year.

Ever heard of a bloke named Josh Hoffman? He was the bloke that won your best and fairest playing FULLBACK in what year Broncos 2010? :lol:

broncos2010

Juniors
Not sure about this signing. He's playing fullback atm but has been touted as a future 5/8. He played a few games at 5/8 last year but wasnt that impressed so it'll be interesting to see where he would play. But he's still pretty young, hopefully he'll prove me wrong and do well for us.

He will probably be playing NSW cup by round 14 next year when you see he offers very little in both positions.

The fact is that he could not even hold a well past it Prince from taking his 5/8 spot shows how much talent he really has.

Take Dugan over him anyday....

He will probably be playing NSW cup by round 14 next year when you see he offers very little in both positions.

The fact is that he could not even hold a well past it Prince from taking his 5/8 spot shows how much talent he really has.

Take Dugan over him anyday....

Sometimes i would rather the better person then the better player. Have fun with Dugan , gonna be good for moral bringing that negative houso bastard in.

If Broncs fans didn't care about losing Norman they wouldn't be talking shit about him. He is seems like the type who might not stand out but will do what's expected from him and that's all we need.

broncos2010

Juniors
Sometimes i would rather the better person then the better player. Have fun with Dugan , gonna be good for moral bringing that negative houso bastard in.

If Broncs fans didn't care about losing Norman they wouldn't be talking shit about him. He is seems like the type who might not stand out but will do what's expected from him and that's all we need.

I am just telling you guys what to expect that is why the broncos probably did not put up much of a fight when they saw what way overs they are paying for this guy.

If we had a half decent full back he would be playing Qld cup right now but he is lucky that hoffman is just as bad and had to be put on the wing.

Dugan on his day can be a total freak he just has to get his mind on football and I am sure at big club like broncos where he will not be the big key player and the club figure he will settle in to a winning culture.

I am just telling you guys what to expect that is why the broncos probably did not put up much of a fight when they saw what way overs they are paying for this guy.

If we had a half decent full back he would be playing Qld cup right now but he is lucky that hoffman is just as bad and had to be put on the wing.

Dugan on his day can be a total freak he just has to get his mind on football and I am sure at big club like broncos where he will not be the big key player and the club figure he will settle in to a winning culture.

I don't think he even wants to change or can acknowledge he has a problem unlike Carney.

I guess we are not expecting much for Norman , so he has potential to shock us. Better then our current 6 which rotates between a 12 & a reserve grader from Melbourne.

blaza88z

Coach
I know you're all excited about Norman but let's face facts, the line speed of the Titans was horrendous

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I know you're all excited about Norman but let's face facts, the line speed of the Titans was horrendous
Keep talking him down, he looked far more dangerous than old man Prince and the ranga version of brett Finch. Actually Ben hunt is also criminally under used. You will lose him too and be stuck with a crock and a poor mans Brett Finch :lol:

Gillet and Hala would be handy as well ;-)

blaza88z

Coach
Keep talking him down, he looked far more dangerous than old man Prince and the ranga version of brett Finch. Actually Ben hunt is also criminally under used. You will lose him too and be stuck with a crock and a poor mans Brett Finch :lol:

Gillet and Hala would be handy as well ;-)

you need everything you can get :lol:

50-0? yeah they beat us too but it was 8-0 ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
you need everything you can get :lol:

50-0? yeah they beat us too but it was 8-0 ;-)
And????

You don't have to tell me how crap we are atm. But if my team had a good hard fought win the last place on would be is in an opponents forum for some strange reason. Is Norman a world beater??? No but if we can add a few decent forwards and a 9 for next season he won't have to be. I mean at 6 atm we have B Roberts, Ben Roberts for crying out loud!!!

blaza88z

Coach
And????

You don't have to tell me how crap we are atm. But if my team had a good hard fought win the last place on would be is in an opponents forum for some strange reason. Is Norman a world beater??? No but if we can add a few decent forwards and a 9 for next season he won't have to be. I mean at 6 atm we have B Roberts, Ben Roberts for crying out loud!!!

I was trying to find some expert racing tips, the post-game tips show on channel 9 isn't on because of the 2nd game, thought I would come over here.. :roll:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was trying to find some expert racing tips, the post-game tips show on channel 9 isn't on because of the 2nd game, thought I would come over here.. :roll:
Get on the top weight in the Slipper mate, Maluckyday in the BMW and if it keeps raining in Sydney get on second Effort in the last at juicy odds. f**k Tom Waterhouse :cool:

broncos2010

Juniors
When I watch the eels plays sometimes when things start going against them I get that feeling that they don't have that fight like some other teams like manly or storm etc that will fight to the last second even if they are losing by 20.

Players go missing like Sandow, who was pretty much not to be seen in the last 20 mins yesterday.

Its the fight and courage that is missing in the eels as I watched them yesterday as things started going against them near the end of the game they just fell apart and had no fight in them and that is not the only time I have seen this.

I saw the same thing against the tigers.

I think ricky has heaps more to do to fix this team besides putting in new faces I believe the club culture has to be changed as well.

The talent is there in the lower grades and I believe the sooner ricky dispossess these players that are not preforming on the pitch with the stats or the fight to win the better it will be for the club.

Eelementary

Post Whore
When I watch the eels plays sometimes when things start going against them I get that feeling that they don't have that fight like some other teams like manly or storm etc that will fight to the last second even if they are losing by 20.

Players go missing like Sandow, who was pretty much not to be seen in the last 20 mins yesterday.

Its the fight and courage that is missing in the eels as I watched them yesterday as things started going against them near the end of the game they just fell apart and had no fight in them and that is not the only time I have seen this.

I saw the same thing against the tigers.

I think ricky has heaps more to do to fix this team besides putting in new faces I believe the club culture has to be changed as well.

The talent is there in the lower grades and I believe the sooner ricky dispossess these players that are not preforming on the pitch with the stats or the fight to win the better it will be for the club.

I agree with you.

I also think we have "forgotten how to win" - we get nervous and blow a good lead when people pressure us. That's to be expected of a young team, though, I guess.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gee thanks scoop :roll:

Now f**k off and troll someone else's forum you bottom feeding deadshit.

Latest posts